Chapter One-Hundred-Two

After lunch Dan and I decided to swap letting him drive back to the grump space. I had noticed to watch my day dreaming after being caught thinking about a lovely side trip home for a moment. Dan had pulled up to a familiar now red light before turning on his blinker.

"Babe? I know I'm really new but I thought you'd just go straight from here?" I was questioning if I was actually getting myself mixed up after all still before Dan looked over with a mischievous smirk.

"Oh we would. But um, we're gonna stop at home for a moment. Just gonna grab some things." Dan popped his lips as he made his way back to the house. I wondered what in the world he needed because Arin had been convinced we indeed were coming back shortly.

Dan pulled into the drive and shut off the engine. He got out and came over to my window still smirking.

"You said you needed to grab stuff so I can wait." I shrugged. Dan rolled his eyes and opened my door.

"Get out, please, Ms. [Y/L/N]. I will be needing your assistance." Dan's sudden stern look had my heart beating fast. I finally let the blinders off realizing what he was here for. I slipped out of the vehicle and followed him to the door. Dan unlocked it and held it open. "After you, ma'am." Dan kept a professional tone about him and I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from giggling.

"Thank you Mr. Avidan. You're quite the gentleman." I nodded stepping inside. Dan smiled casually as he shut the door.

"Well thank you, now um right this way, what I'm needing assistance with is just in this room." Dan led me to our bedroom and I nodded slowly as he opened the door. Once again he let me step inside and shut it. I spun around to him towering over me. I took a step back still playing along.

"Um, Mr. Avidan, sir? I am not sure what it is you need assistance with?" I swallowed as Dan pulled me by my hips close to him. I felt his 'it' beginning to become less subtle in his jeans.

"Well, Ms. [Y/L/N], if you'd give me a chance, I will show you." Dan slowly massaged his hands up towards my face and held it firmly as I tried to make no advancements playing along.

"Mr. Avidan? I'm not quite sure this is, right." I blurted it out trying to sound convincing and Dan's mouth slowly inched towards mine.

"I never said it was, Ms. [Y/L/N]." Danny spoke softly on my lips before closing that small space. My hands slid up to his chest then spanned to his jacket to help him shrug it off. Dan broke away for a moment to lift my shirt off me as I had tossed his by his leather jacket a second ago. Dan's lips remained on mine just molding to me as he licked my bottom lip requesting to push it further.

I felt Danny's tongue slide right on to dance with mine as his hands slithered around to unclasp my bra. I heard it being tossed before his hands grazed my nipples as he backed us up. I felt the edge of Danny's side hit the back of my knees and stopped before I actually fell onto it. Danny's left hand left the nipple it had been tending to so he could hook it around me to hold my back. I pulled away from the longer kiss as he gently let us fall on the bed without injury.

"Mmm Mr. Avidan, I hope this doesn't ruin my chances for that promotion." I whispered into Danny's ear as his lips finally traveled down to kissing my neck a little rougher. Danny's warm, wet, lips reached my collar bone before he raised back up. He was kneeling on the bed in between my legs which instinctively formed to his hips. His wicked grin was trying to show as he bit his lip liking I was still in character.

"Not at all, Ms. [Y/L/N]. In fact, it could speed up the process, my dear." Dan replied softly before kissing down to my chest. Danny tended to each peak as always with a couple nips added just to draw a few approving gasps from me. My fingers entangled in his hair and pulled up. Danny groaned in his throat before climbing back over to kiss me deeply. My entire body arched into him slowly catching that familiar fire as he pressed to my lips more aggressively. I noticed I had left my jammies on the foot of the bed after a glance and thought of an idea.