psychward pt.2- palaye royale

Sebastian's POV

"Guys, the blade is gone. It was on the tray and I didn't pick it up again." I said panicked as I ran into our office, they shot up from their chairs, we only liked to focus on one patient at a time so we could really focus on helping them get out of here, so y/n was our new patient. We had very little information on her and it didn't seem like she was going to tell us anything

For now we could only use what we have and guess through spending time with her. What we did know is that she was a self-harmer, apparently really bad, and if she has that blade well the rest speaks for itself.

"Well let's go then!" Em yelled, we ran down the deserted halls to her room. We walked in knowing it wouldn't be locked or anything, we had all access to her room just incase we wanted to check on her.

She was hitting her head with the palm of her hand, the scalpel in the other. "Y/n.. it's okay. Just put it down.. we aren't mad at you." I told her gently joking she would drop it, I didn't see any blood so I hoped she hadn't used it.

"Just place it in my hand." Em walked closer to her, he knew we weren't supposed to go near a patient when they were manic and with a weapon that could harm us but he didn't seem to care.

"Emer-!" Em cut Remington off with a hand as he stepped closer to her bed. "It's okay I'm not going o hurt you we just want the knife, I promise you Y/n."

She looked like she was fighting with herself, I took this time to evaluate her and her body language to see if I can figure anything more out about her.

She threw the knife to the end of the bed, it wasn't meant to hit anyone just so she didn't have it anymore. Rem grabbed it and shoved it in his pocket, I could tell he was also taking the time to evaluate.

"Thank you Y/n.. take these." Em handed her sleeping pills and a cup of water. They were strong so she would be out in a matter of minutes. We waited for the pills to set in, he eyes drooped and she slowly fell asleep.

"She's got voices." Rem announced. I was thinking the same thing.

"I don't think it's normal voices, anxiety voices. Something has happened to her to make her develop the voice as well as wanting to self harm."

He pulled back the covers, she was in a short sleeve t-shirt. Her arms were covered in cuts and scars, some newer than others.

"Look, these don't look like she did them." He pointed to her left arm, they were bigger than the others, like someone else had done it.

"Do you think she was abused? You saw the way her brothers spoke to her." I asked more so trying to piece things together. "Could be, it would make sense but only time will tell. We will met with her tomorrow and take the time to see if she'll write anything, I don't think she's speaking any time soon." Me and Emerson agree with our brother and leave her to rest walking down the hall to our office again.