Missing, for a good reason- chris motionless

This is a part three to 'mafia' and 'who said enemies can't be lovers' <3

Tw// violence, mafia stuff

Killian's POV

Dad has been missing for 4 years.

4 years...

Me and Evangeline have taken every lead given to us but we always hit a dead end, we refuse to give up on finding him.

We know he would never leave on purpose, that's not like him. The rest of the maids group are beginning to lose hope but we can't give up yet.. I know he's alive and out there somewhere.

I read through the diary he kept for the millionth time checking if I skipped over anything, I noticed the paper on the back page was torn. I frowned running my hand over the paper, it was like something was spilt on it.

"Evan, will you grab me the black light?" She stand behind me holding the light over the page, immediately writing appears in a glowing yellow light.

I had to leave for your safety, I'll be back when the time is right.
Keep your head up kiddos, I'll be home soon.

- dad x

I looked in the corner seeing a series of numbers, it looked like a date and nothing more.

I threw the book to the floor, "that can't be it!" I yell standing to my feet, the amount of frustration his missing case brought me made me feel like I was going insane.

"Killian.." she sighed softly, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Evan, somethings not right. He would have told mum he was leaving, one of our uncles even! He's not safe.."

"I know K, but we have to take it slow, we're clearly missing something and we are too manic to find it. We have to take it slow.." I nod knowing she was right.

He was last seen at the INK mafia house, they have since moved and gone off grid. My point is, why would they move if they weren't trying to hide something?

Something like our father..

"I'm going to find that house." Evan stands from her bed throwing on her leather jacket, "what? They'll kill us if they found out we went there!" I whispered hoping no one would overhear.

"The numbers are co-ordinates Killian! I want my dad back Killian. Suit up, we're leaving and you're driving." I nodded slipping my shoes on and making sure my guns were loaded, I specialised in guns whereas Evan was much better with her knives just like mum is..

We checked both ways to make sure we weren't seen before running out to my car, we searched the co-ordinates she saw and followed the gps.

"Is this where they've been hiding?" I ask looking at the huge house we were sent to. "I suppose so, be careful because we don't know how many people they have recruited and there's only two of us.." I explain stepping out the car, Evan didn't seem to care she ran right ahead.

"Evangeline get your little ass back here!" I whisper yell, knowing she's the more adventurous one of us two. She has zero cares in the world.

I hear her giggle as she walks through the front door, she's going to get herself killed.

"Bottom floor to the top, find the basement door." I nod following her instructions and begin to search for a door leading to the basement, this is where it got sketchy.

Open the wrong door and we're dead.

I slowly open one seeing a set of stairs leading down, I hold my gun out in front of me. "Evan I found it!" I call out, she eventually returns to my side with her knives out.

I search for a light and flick it on, I'm met with the sight of our father chained up like some animal. "Dad!" Evan yelled rushing to his side, she tapped his cheek trying to wake him up.

"Evan hurry up, someone's coming." I whisper yell as she works on getting the chains off of him. I'm going to kill anyone who walks down these stairs.

"Killian?" I hear someone say, it wasn't Evan's voice and nor was it dads.. uncle Justin steps down slowly into view. "Holy shit! You scared us." I sigh out in relief when I see his face.

"Everyone is here for back up, we're taking them out once and for all. Get your dad to the car and focus on him." I nod hearing grunts from behind me.

I spin around seeing Evan holding up our conscious father, "W-what are you guys doing here? You need to go.. they'll kill you!" He panics but Justin quickly smirks just as a gunshot goes off.

"Not if we kill them first." He runs up to join in while we focus on getting dad to the car, "what are you two doing here?" He asked, exhausted.

"We wanted our dad back.." we helped him into the back of the car seeing Vinny run out the house giggling, "we win!" The three of us smile and eventually we all get back to the house.

Dad cleaned up and was quickly feeling back to normal, it was good to have him back. Mum won't stop crying since he came home, but he didn't mind. He held her close while we celebrated Chris being home and us finally taking down INK.

Tonight was a good night, perfect even.

Evan has fallen asleep with her head in my lap, we had a long day today but in the end everything turned out perfectly.

"Killian.." I hummed looked over to my dad.

"I'm proud of you. So so proud of the man you've become.." my heart felt warm and I felt a sense of pride overcome me.

"Thank you.."