I'll always be around- justin morrow

I covered my ears from hearing my mum and step dad arguing, it seemed ever since my real dad finished tour all they do is argue.

"Well if you wouldn't have had the freak of a kid in the first place we wouldn't be in this situation!" He yells.

"Do you not think I know this?! I regret having his child but there's nothing I can do about that anymore!" My mum shouts back like they both know I'm not just above them in my room.

I haven't seen my dad in a long time, my mum stopped me from seeing him due to them splitting up, we occasionally call for a little and I get to talk to his bandmates who I love with my entire heart. He's in the band motionless in white, mum has banned me from listening to them but thank god headphones were invented.

I grabbed my phone with tears threatening to run down my face, in a few rings he picked up. "Hey y/n, how are you doing today?" I sniffle and the line went silent.

"Are you okay? What's going on?" I sighed quietly.

"Can you come and get me please? Mum is arguing with Tom and she's said some things" I hear him rushing around and the rustle of keys.

"What did she say?" He asked desperately. "Don't worry about it, please just get me out of this house"

"Hold on bud, I'm on the way" I could hear the car start up. "I'll go to the end of the street I don't want you and mum arguing" I didn't grab anything to bring with me, I just walked downstairs passed the arguing pair and rushed to the door.

"We would be fine if you didn't decide to have a kid! It's all their fault!" Tom screamed with a beer in his hand. He was never abusive he just decided I was never there and has gotten my mum to do the same.

"I cut them off from him what am I supposed to do?!"

They were too busy screaming at each other to notice me grabbing my shoes and slamming the door.

"Are you coming dad?"

"I'm almost at the street, hold on kid" he tells me softly. I run to the end of the street and end the call when I see his car coming closer.

He stops the car allowing me to jump in the car, he turns around and begins to drive again. He pats my knee in a comforting way a few times.

"What happened, bud?" I sigh looking out the window while my knee bounced rapidly. "She said she regrets having a child with you, Tom doesn't want me around anyways. He acts like I'm not there, he calls me a freak all the time. Apparently it's my fault that you had and mum had a kid.." I spill all my thoughts to him, only feeling comfortable to do so around him.

He takes notice on how quiet I am otherwise me telling him what happened and realises that I clearly don't really want to talk about anything more.

"We can see Chris, Ryan, Rick and Vinny if you want to? It's been a while. They miss you.." he tries his best the change the subject, I feel bad that I'm not trying with him but I'll make it up to him when I feel a bit better.

"I don't think I'm in the mood to see them, I'm sorry" I apologise in a whisper still gazing out the window. I take notice on whats around me and realise what's outside, we were almost at his house.

"That okay. We can watch movies and stuff for the night. You can stay in your room" my room at my dads was all over ever wanted, it has posters and tapestries covering my walls and it was decorated the way I wanted it to be.

It has a guitar gifted from dad and a keyboard gifted from Vinny in that there, he knew how much I wanted to learn how to play and he's like a little brother to me. It was a safe haven for me.

Whereas the one at my mums was decorated by her and was only a mattress on the floor, my bed broke almost a year ago and she refuses to replace it so I'm just left with a mattress and every time I try to hang anything on the walls she pulls it all down while I'm not there so it's a waste of posters.

We get to dad's and I slip my shoes off before running upstairs. I turn on the tv looking for a something to watch and soon dad joins me, we sit on my bed because my bed is way more comfortable than the couch.

"What movie are we watching?" I shrug still looking, we soon decide on watching ru Paul's drag race, dad refuses to admit how much he loves to watch it.

I remember leaning on his arm and closing my eyes before I fell asleep.

Justin's POV

I slip out of the room closing the door behind me quietly, I didn't want to wake y/n.
I stand leaning against the kitchen counter and call my ex.

"What do you want?" She asks aggressively.

"I want to talk to my child.." I said knowing she would have no clue where y/n was. She never payed any attention to them.

"They're busy doing school work at the moment can you call back another time-" I cut her off growing angry. "If you would have payed any attention to y/n you would realise they aren't doing their school work they are here with me."

"What?! Why do you have them?!" She exclaimed through the phone. "I think it's best I take care of
y/n now, they will be better cared for here, don't you agree?"

"Whatever. I didn't want the little shit anyways." The call ended and I sighed rubbing my eyes. I hated how they were treated like nothing there, I'll make sure they know they're loved here. Besides, we've all missed them greatly. It's been a while since I've seen my child, maybe over two years.

I'm glad they knew they could call me for anything they needed, they'll be a nice surprise for the boys at the studio tomorrow. I walk back upstairs and into their room, I sit on the couch they have in their room not wanting to disturb them. They've had a long day, they need the sleep..