My love- Jake Pitts

Me and Jake were laying in bed, watching the tv series he demanded we finish watching. I wasn't too interested but Jake was so I put up with it, I say I put up with it but I'm too busy scrolling through Instagram to pay attention to what's going on.

The door opens slowly catching both of our attention, it opens very slowly but I knew by the tiny fingers I could see it was my 6 year old son.

The person who did walk in was who I thought it was, he had his teddy bear wrapped under his arm while rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong sweet boy?" I asked sitting up a bit more in the bed, it was late for sure. "C-can I sleep with you, please?" He asked with a small pout.

"Of course buddy, come here.." I say holding my arms out for him. He closes the door and walks towards the end of the bed, he struggled to get onto the bed considering it was quite tall and lays on top on my chest.

I run my hands through my sons hair, I look over to my lover to see him already looking at us. Jake switches the tv to something more child friendly.

Jake crawls towards me and opens my legs slightly, he then lays in between them as well as cuddling my son in the process. He kisses my thigh, now paying attention to only us.

"Dad! You're crushing me!" My son giggles, Jake and I have only been dating for four years, when we first started talking he understood that I had a son and immediately wanted to be a father figure my son needed.

"I'm not a pillow you know," I say to my boys.

"Yes you are!" My son and lover both say, I giggle holding both of them the best I could.

I love my little family.

Jake's POV

Me and y/n slept with s/n between us like most night, I knew I loved her the moment I met her.

She was a genuine and just a nice person to be around, she was always interested in what I had to say and made time for the both of us. I've always wanted to have children of my own and just the way she was with her son I knew it wanted to be with her, she's my love. They both are.

They're my little family.