Perfection- Ricky Olson

Part three to 'too perfect to be true- Ricky Olson'

Ricky's POV

Our wedding was perfect.

Just how I imagined it to be, my band mates always having my back and today they were stood right behind me while I married my soul mate.

My darling, you will never be unloved by me, you're well to tangled in my soul for me to imagine letting you go, I can't wait to see what the rest of our time holds for us. I can't imagine wanting to take these adventures without you.

We sat on the couch in our home, y/n poking my arm like they did when we I used to baby sit for them. At the time I was barely fifteen, they were only twelve; now we're thirty-three and thirty years of age and only growing older together.

I know poking was always their way of expressing their love, it's known as 'cuteness aggression' when our mind is overwhelmed by so much positive emotion, our mind subconsciously tells us to express a little aggression to balance out all of the hormones we are receiving.

"I love you."

"I love you too Ricky.."

Alternate ending.

I wish for perfection- Ricky Olson

Y/n's POV

I hesitantly kissed my husband standing at the alter, this was far from what I ever wanted. I still wanted him, this is far from the perfection I wish to have.

An arranged marriage.

All for business; I was roped into it and there's no way I'm getting out of it. A single tear slipped the corner of my eye.

I walked down the isle hand in hand, newly wed. Waiting outside for us a car to take us to our hotel room. "To the hotel driver!" My husband yelled with a laugh.

The driver looked through the mirror making eye contact with me, I gasp recognising the piercing blue eyes I see in the reflection. "Are you alright?" I nod, covering up my gasp with a small cough.

We arrive at the hotel but before I could begin to walk out of the building Ricky grabbed my hand, holding me back. "It's time to move on.. I love you but you have to forget about me." His hand rests on my cheek just like in the memories I held close to heart of him.

"I can't.." I melt into the warmth of his hand resting on mine. "You have to, I'm needed elsewhere my dear. I have to return to my band but in order for that to happen you have to forget about me."

"I'll never forget you, Ricky. It's impossible."

"Close your eyes, darling." So I did. I trusted him.

When I opened my eyes again he was gone, out of thin air. "Y/n what are you doing?!" My husband dragged me back inside roughly and into the elevator.

"Standing there staring into space like an idiot." He berated me, why was I stood there?