psychward pt.3- palaye royale

Remington's POV

It had been months since Y/n has been here and to say the least we had nothing, she was not letting us in for shit which just made our job a little bit harder.

"Now what do we do, we've tried everything." Seb says falling back in his chair.

"Notebook." Em says out of the blue, "what?"

"A journal. Once she knows its safe to write everything in and tell us anything she wants to." I looked at Seb to see what he thought. "We have no other ideas, let's give it a shot."

I kept spare notebook in my drawer so I pulled the nicest one out, it was just plain black and a5. We walked to her room again she had gotten used to us bothering her and actually smiles when she sees us.

"Hey Y/n!" She waves happily putting her phone down, we allowed her to have it at certain hours so she could entertain herself while she was here.

"We brought you this notebook, you can write anything in here then at the end of the week we will read it. That way you can get whatever you want off your chest.." Emerson explained while handing her the book and a marker, she preferred to write in markers apparently. She said she liked the way they wrote.

She nodded taking the book before opening it and writing something quickly.

Anything? Do I have to tell you?

"Well it would help but only if you feel comfortable with it, we know about the anxiety voice already and you're on your meds for it but we just want to know anything else going on in that head of yours." She nodded slowly asking us to leave, we complied hoping she would use it

Y/n's POV

I did it. I wrote it down, it was much easier to not have the voice telling me not to. The medication given to me at the same time every morning helped me have less frequent panic attacks and the voices disappear.

When they did their rounds the next morning I handed them the book. "Already?" I nodded writing in the back that I had wrote everything.

"We will check it, thank you love." I smiled at the pet name and they soon left after I took my meds.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this..

Sebastian's POV

We were right, she was abused. Only it was worse than we though, "she never needed to be here, it's her dad and brothers who need to be locked up. That poor girl.." I said sadly reading over a few things.

"No wonder she gets the voices, we'll let the police know and they'll be arrested." I added.

"She'll have no one to go back to, we can't do that to her." Em exclaimed, we had all grown close with her and knew she just needed to be shown what love really is. She just has to accept it.

We had spoken to our mother and girlfriends about her, she was well known in our family and I knew what we had to do.

"Well then let's give her a warm welcome and a proper home." I said earning cheers from both of my younger brothers. We walked to her room happily and opened the door to see her drawing, she was much like Emerson.

"You can go home Y/n.." I told her, her face fell but she nodded. "Your family are going to jail but we want to welcome you to our family, the Kropp family, we'd love to have you stay with us. What do you say?" Rem asked hoping for the best. She squealed, running to hug us.

This is the first time since we've known her that she's hugged us so I assume it's good. We helped her pack up and signed her out, through the hospital I could adopt her. I spoke to larisa and she was more than happy to have her as a daughter as was I.

She bounced in her seat while holding remington's hand. We drove to our shared house, her home..

Im glad she's finally happy and safe.