Toxic pt.2- motionless in white

I was currently trying to keep the boys from leaving the house and fucking up my ex boyfriend. As much as I would love to see it I think I'd prefer to just forget about him.

"Moveee I won't hurt him too badly!" I crossed my arms glaring at Justin. "No go fix your bass string instead." Hoping he'd go do it to buy me some time.

"I did that last night, now if you don't mind- move." He picked me up with little to now effort and moved me aside, "hey!" The five of them just chuckled and left the house with baseball bats. I was a little scared..

For him- not for me.

We walked down the street standing outside his house at the dead of night, "he's probably sleep can we just go home?" I ask desperately not wanting to bail these fuckers out of jail tonight, I'm not in the mood for that.

Ricky swings the wooden bat in his hand at his windshield. "RICKY!" The car alarms blares but they just laugh and go to town on his car. "Yeah rick- let y/n do it.." Ryan takes the bat from him, I shake my head keeping my arms crossed against my chest.
"Oh come on y/n, this is your chance to get back at him.."

"I'm gonna have to bail you five shitheads out of jail! Someone's gotta use their brain cells because none of you clearly are!" I yell pointing to the car which didn't look too good already.

Ryan bribes waving the bat in front of me, I sigh before taking it from his hand. They cheer as I look at his soon to be broken window and swing the bat against it. It shatters giving me some kind of satisfaction, maybe even the closure I was after.

I laugh feeling the adrenaline pump through my body, this felt good. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" My breath catches in my throat restricting my movement, Vin rests his hand on my shoulder. "You're alright.." he reassures quietly as I watch
ex/n's walk down the pathway of his front yard.

He walks straight towards me but Chris holds a bat out in front of him stopping him from coming any closer. "I suggest you stop walking towards her line that before I smash your fucking knees." My ex physically gulps but his reputation is too importantly he doesn't let it show much.

"Call off your freak party y/n! I did nothing to you!" I scoff finding a sense of confidence out of nowhere. "We aren't freaks. You're fucking insane!" I tell him, I see a woman appear from the house looking concerned. "What's going on?"

"Your boyfriend hit my sister, business." Ryan shrugged, she just looked over the situation before disappearing. "So much for trying to fix things, huh?" He clenches his jaw at my comment moving the bat.

"Get out of here before I call the cops." He threatens pathetically.

"And tell them what? My ex girlfriend and her family smashed my car because I hit her? How's that one gonna go down then?" He goes to swing his arm up but Justin jumps in and pins him to the floor before he can get close enough. "Real smart there buddy."

He holds the bat across his neck restricting his airway, "you can give y/n back her necklace too. It's important to her and her family, I'm sure you don't wanna piss us off even more do you?" Vin speaks from beside me. How did he know my necklace was here?

We exchange looks to which he shrugs off giving me the 'I'll explain later' look. Ryan didn't seem much happier with that information, "where is it love?" He asks. I point to the house with a sigh, the necklace was something dear to our family and something I loved very much.

"Go grab it, we'll keep him here" I nod almost scared to say anything else and run inside. "Y/N!" Ex's/n yells from the floor but I ignore it and run inside to his bedroom, a lot of my stuff was still here but I just want the necklace. I didn't care about the other stuff, I look on his dresser finding it with his watch and some other miscellaneous object with no meaning to me.

I grab a few of my clothes and run back outside, I see ex's/n knocked out on the grass. "You had it coming asshole." We hear sirens in the distance making my attention move from the unconscious body to the boys.

"You clearly have no experience with this-" Vinny grabs my hand and starts running, I stumble for a second before catching my footing and running towards home. "I hate you guys so much!" I was struggling to keep up but they seem like this running didn't affect them at all.

"You love us shut it!" Ricky yells as we run inside slamming the door behind us, all that could be hear was our collective heavy breathing which soon turned into nothing but laughter.

We sat in the kitchen acting like we didn't just smash someone's car out and they didn't just smash someone's face in just 10 minutes ago.

"How did you know about the necklace being gone?" I asked quietly while I subconsciously twirled the locket between my fingers, it was a habit of mine.

"I noticed you haven't been wearing it and you never take it off" Vinny explains eating a handful of almonds, I smile at the small act and thank him.

"Thanks for the night guys, cheers for smashing shit!" I raise my glass and we all cheer, I guess breaking shit was more fun than I thought.

I hear a glass smash making me jump slightly, "for fuck sake richard!"