Perfect- Ricky Olson

Part two to 'too perfect to be true- Ricky Olson'

Y/n's POV

My memories of Ricky still floated around at the back of my head, I told my mom and she sent me to therapy.

They think I made him up.

I know he's real.

I've been told too many times that I desired to be loved so much that my mind made it up to comfort me in a time I needed to be loved.

I walked on the train with my head down, I watched my feet as I walked; one foot in front of the other.

I took a seat at one of the only free seats available, a window seat.

The one time I looked up from my phone was when I looked out the window, the outside view was the only thing in my sight.

"Ricky?"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Shock ran through my body, I felt as if I couldn't move but I could feel my heart beat increase rapidly.

"N-no I'm so sorry.." I grabbed my stuff and stood up from my seat, the train came to a stop and I rushed out the door. This isn't my stop but I'll make it home some way.

I can't believe it..

Ricky's POV

Recently I've been having the weirdest dreams, it's appears every night without fail. It's short, a short burst of happiness.

I'm outside dancing with a person, it was cold and windy. I told them I love them then it all goes black and I wake up. My only issue is, the person never had a face.

I sat on the train raking my brain for who it could be but I have never been able to figure it out..

I watched the mystery person exit the train in a hurry before I could even respond to their apology.

Where have I seen them before?

I know I've seen them but I can't put my finger on it, they looked perfect..

They were so beautiful.

I felt drawn to them.

I grabbed my bag and jumped off the train much to Ryan's dismay. "Rick? What the fuck are you doing?!" I just managed to make it out before the train left the station. I looked around frantically hoping I'd find them again.

I saw them walking up the stairs in the distance, I couldn't help but run after them. "Wait!"

I grabbed their arm catching them by surprise, "I know who you are." I told them firmly. I know exactly who it is.

"Y/n.. you're not a little kid anymore.."