Things can change- ryan sitkowski

"Fuck off jackass."

"Well I'm sorry bitch!"

"Shut up both of you!" Chris cuts us off, I'm sure that they're all fed up of us. I'm the photographer for motionless in white but me and the guitarist, Ryan, don't get along and none of us even remember why we hate each other.

"I'm fed up of hearing you two bicker all the time. Let me show you something." Justin says leading us to the back lounge. We sigh before following and standing beside each other, "can we speed this up I'm already sick of seeing his face." I said glaring at Ryan who rolled his eyes and glared back.

"Yeah they're right. Can we speed this up?" I turn to him with my arms crossed across my chest and I roll my eyes

We continued back and forth yelling abuse at each other, "oh my god your fucking voice is so annoying to hear all the time! Do you ever stop complaining?!" He yells.

I sigh before reaching to grab the door handle, I try to swing it open but realise it's locked. I slam my hand repeatedly on the door. "JUSTIN! RICKY! VINNY! CHRIS! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR BEFORE-"

"Hey! You're not coming out until you two get along. We are tired of hearing you two argue. You better get along or you're not leaving" Vinny explains. "Ugh I hate all of you I regret being your photographer!"

I sigh before throwing myself on the couch across from Ryan. "I can't believe you got us in this situation." He says under his breath. I clench my jaw staring at him. "Me? It's you not being able to shut your mouth! I'm not gonna let you walk all over me and make me feel like shit all the time Ryan." I tell him, I go to reach for my phone and realise it's not there.

"Ricky slipped it out of our pockets, we don't have them" i groan throwing my head back.

"Look, we both don't want to be here so if we just apologise then we can leave and go back to hating each other." He suggests. "I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry too, now Chris let us out we apologised!" He shouts out hoping the door would unlock.

"Not good enough! You're in there all night get comfy."

"Not good enough? Chris you better run when I get out of here or I'm gonna wrap my fucking hands around your ne-" Ryan pulled me from the door.

"Chill out, we need our singer." We both laugh lightly and just stay silent for a little, it was getting late and I was getting tired. I just wanted to go back to my bunk so I could curl up and go to sleep.

"I don't wanna sleep in here tonight, there's not enough room to even move in here" they focused on wanting a bigger front lounge on this bus considering they spent all their time in the front lounge.

There was barely any floor space, as well as little couch place. It was probably used for the boys jerking off more than anyone willingly wanting to sit in here.

"I'm tired.." I whisper not intending for Ryan to hear me. "Me too, here, we might as well set up a bed kind of."

I sighed knowing he was right and he magically pulled out a blanket from no where. "There's only one-"

"Can we at least have another cover?" I asked to the door, but no one answered.

"You can have the cover and I'll just wear my hoodie don't worry.." he says handing it to me, there was no way this was going to be comfortable.

Ryan sat in the corner seat trying to get comfortable while I sat in the other, using the duvet to myself felt selfish.

"Oh fuck sake.." I mumbled moving over to Ryan's corner, he opened his eyes and furrowed his brows. "What are you doing?"

"Please just be quiet, it's cold in here and you're wearing shorts and a hoodie." He nodded silently and pulled the duvet over the both of us. I curled up into his chest comfortably, his arm wrapped around me until we were both comfortable.

"Goodnight y/n.." he said quietly.

"Goodnight Ryan.." I said back just as quietly.

Chris' POV

The next morning it was quiet and there was no bickering coming from the back lounge like we all had expected. When we went to check on them, we open the door to see them sleeping and cuddled up under a duvet together.

We laughed as silently as possibly and took photos of them, we closed the door this time not locking it to leave them to sleep.

I think we were all glad they weren't at each other's throats.