Demons- motionless in white

Supernatural beings? Maybe

All the myths you've ever heard are most likely true, like how demons are a thing and still roam the earth much like vampires and other mythical creatures. Well we roam the earth with humans only they have no clue and we like to keep it that way of we'd be in a great deal of danger.

"Wheres y/n? Has anyone seen her?" I hear my eldest brother, Christopher, ask. I jog down the stairs and show myself before they all go into a frenzy of panic. They're very protective of me and it sucks a lot of the time, I never leave the walls of our castle.

You see, I'm a female demon. You may not think that's bad but there has been no such thing as a female demon for centuries. We are supposed to die before we are even brought into this world. People want to use me for my powers and to have their children, pure demonic children, very powerful creatures. Which is why my six much older brothers are very protective of me.

Why are do they need to know where I am 24/7?

"So we can keep you safe." Chris says, bored of having to keep telling me over and over.
Chris can read minds which absolutely ruins everything, I can never keep anything from him unless I block him out.

"Chris, she's safe it's okay" ricky tells him now joining us in the kitchen. "Yes but how could I know that if I can't see her?" I took my eyes swinging my legs back and forth on the counter. Ricky can get anyone to tell the truth without them even knowing, it just happens.

"Just ask Josh where she is, he'll know" he says grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge which could probably fit my bed in it. Josh is able to track anyone with his stupid senses, so if I decide to leave the boundaries he catches me before I can leave the fucking castle. All of our senses are heightened but his are through the roof, I don't know how he deals with it to be honest.

Ryan's a telekinetic, he moves shit with his mind, like I can do. Vinny can manipulate nature, he can use water, fire, earth and air to pretty much do anything; and then there's Justin, he's got compulsion. He can get anyone to do what he wants though it doesn't work on his family due to them having the same blood.

"Did you lose miss adventurous over there again?" Vinny asks walking into the kitchen. I glare at him and raise my hand to use my power but Ricky stops me. "We are not crushing him." I sigh and grab some food from the cupboards across from me. The pop tarts flies into my hand almost hitting Josh as he walks into the kitchen.

"Can't you just get up and get them?" I giggle and open the pack. "I'll be in my room" I told them before speeding to my room, it was all the way in the west wing, it took to long to walk the halls of this fucking castle. We only had it because our father is an original demon, he's one of the strongest creatures. There's very few things that can kill him, we don't see him that often. Over the last 116 years I've been alive I've seen him three times.

I hiss when a feel something stab me in the foot, I lift up my foot to look at the bottom of it to see a piece of glass in it.

Are you okay? I hear through my head, it's Justin. We can feel when each other's in pain, which comes in handy if you're hurt and unable to move.

Yeah.. just some glass I stepped on I told him trying to think of why there would be glass in the halls.
Glass? Which one of you broke glass? Justin asks through our heads letting the others chip in on the conversation.

It was me, I was walking to the kitchen and dropped my glass I thought I managed to pick it all up, I'm sorry
Vinny explains, made sense. I continued to my room and closed the door behind me. when you grow into your human teenage years which I present as a 16 year old, you are able to figure out your powers. and that's exactly what I have been trying to do, I pull open my closet and look at the papers I had hanging on the back of the door, it was a list of every power it was possible to have.

A lot of them have been crossed out but the ones I've figured out I have I've underlined. Which is only telekinesis.

"Hey y/n, holy shit your room stinks" I slam my closet door closed and turn around to see Vinny now in my room. "It's because you're in it douchebag." I spit and sit on my bed.

"Woah little sis, what's the hostility for?" He grins now just getting annoying.

Vinny get out of your sisters room.

Josh says through our minds, we look at each other and laugh. He sat at the end of my bed in silence, it was a comfortable silence. "Do you ever wish you were normal?" I frowned at him. "Like human?"

"Yes like human. I know you have a interest on that boy from the town.." my head shot towards him. "W-what boy?" Us demons only had one mate in our life, we could never love someone who wasn't our mate. It's a crime but it takes hundreds of years to find them.. I'm not even of age yet. If my brothers knew I had an interest in anyone they will kill them on the spot. It's in our nature to do so..

"Don't be stupid y/n. The village boy" I get up from my bed and walk to the window sitting in it, staring at the outside world. "I know of no village boy, how could I?" He smirked knowing he was getting under my skin.

What's got you so worked up? Josh asks, he can feel my heart pounding against my chest. Nothing just got a bit scared. I jumped at a bird in my window

I hear him chuckle before it goes silent. "I'll kill the boy is you don't stop seeing him-" I cut him off quickly standing on my feet once more. At this point I was furious, how could he?

"You wouldn't dare." I spit harshly. I couldn't bare knowing that he died because I took an interest in him. He was only a young boy. "Wouldn't I?" He realised his eyebrow tilting his head at me, as if to challenge me.

"Vinny you can't tell me you haven't had an interest in someone before?" He scoffs crossing his arms over his chest. "No I have not. Us demons don't feel for weak humans. You're a female demon, you'll never be as strong as us males. It's not in your nature." I glare at him harshly gritting my teeth.

"I am strong! I'm not weak!" All I ever wanted was validation from my sibling, I was always put down. I would often act out the get their attention, it just lead to them hating me even more.

He chuckles darkly. "You're angry. Your eyes have changed, learn to control that anger y/n." I thrust my hand forward sending him flying into the wall. I hold him up there watching him struggle.

"Y/n.. let him down." I ignored ryan who now stood in the doorway feeling his brothers pain. I continued to hold him by his neck occasionally squeezing my hand warning him that I would break his neck if he tried anything. I had power over him, though he was older and more experienced, if I caught him off guard I was able to overpower him.

I'm always underestimated. Undermined because I'm the youngest. I was the family disappointed, my father hated me because I ruined his line of boys, he's waiting for me to die out so he can continue. He makes it obvious.

"Let him go.." the candle flame on my bedside table began to grow as vinny used all his strength to move his hand. "Y/N! Let him down this instant!" The fire grew which Justin immediately put out so it wouldn't set my room on fire but I was too concentrated on breaking vinny's windpipe.

I yank my arm back towards me hearing his arm pop, he yelps and drops to the floor. He heals within a matter of minutes but I myself begin to feel woozy, Ricky presses his hand to my back keeping me from falling. Using my powers took all my energy due to being so young.

"I demand to know what this is over this instant!" Chris bellows. Josh helps vinny to his feet again, "she's got an interest in a village boy." Vinny tells them, I go to charge at him but Ricky wraps his arm around my waist keeping me from tackling him.

"Y/n, is this true?" Justin asks furrowing his brows. "No it's not! How can I when I'm not allowed out of these fucking walls! Do you ever think vinny? Do you ever feel anything other than fucking being power hungry? Does it not get tiring! You ruin everything I ever fucking have. You can't let me have anything at all can you?" I felt my anger growing quickly and I'm sure my brothers could too.

"Right that's enough.. we're going on a walk." Justin grabs my hand and drags me out of the room. We eventually make it out of the castle and into the grounds.

I walk along side him with my head down.. I felt like a captive in my own home.