Mafia- chris motionless

TW// violence and blood warning

I sat at the bar in my shortest dress I owned, I had eyes on my target and his eyes were too busy raking over my body to notice anything more.

I walked over to him running my hands down his chest, "why don't we take this to the bathroom?" I teased. He nodded frantically and I took his hand swaying my hips. This so disgusting but you got to do what you got to do to get the job done.

I lead him into the handicapped toilets locking the door behind me, he wasted no time to get his hands on me and shoved me to the wall.

"You're so beautiful." He commented, I smiled lightly giggling. Before he could do anything I pulled out the knife I had strapped to my thigh and held it to his neck while I held him to the wall with my free arm.

"Where's the money?" I presses the shiny blade of the knife to his neck, it itches for me to push it further but I resist the urge.

"I-I don't have it!" He panicked, I ran off the fear he gave off. Adrenaline pumped through my body giving me a kick of energy when he sweated profusely under the blade.

"Where is it?!" I pressured.

He still refused to tell me but begged me to not hurt him, I pressed the tip of the knife into his neck just scratching the surface and drawing a small amount of blood.

"Tell me!" I picked him up and shoved him back into the wall once more. There was a knock on the door and I gave him a look daring him to say anything.

"Occupied! I'll be just a minute!" I yelled in the sweetest voice I could muster up. I heard heavy footsteps get more and more distant so I knew I could go back to interrogating the guy who worked for my enemy and long time nemesis, Chris Cerulli. Other wise known as Chris Motioness, mafia boss for the famous and well known Motionless In White mafia.

I myself am in the Ice Nine Kills mafia, we were double crossed by someone I was incredibly close with, Justin Morrow. He's my brother.. We were now put against each other and it hurt to know he could bin me off like that after so long. He was all I had left and he left me to fend for myself.

I got back to work and drew more blood, he screamed in pain which I covered his mouth not to draw any attention. "Okay okay? It's on the roof! There's a sell in about 15 minutes."

"Speak a word of this and I will personally make sure your body is untraceable." He nodded and wasted no time in leaving the toilet.

I had 15 minutes to get the the roof, I hid the knife once more and ran up the emergency stairs. Stairs were my weakness but it was worth it in the end.

I could hear quiet talking, voices I recognise and knew all too well.

"They should have been here 20 minutes ago! Find them!" The deep, demanding voice of Chris sounded and people ran past me but I was hidden enough to where they couldn't see me.

I watched Ryan, Ricky, Vinny and Justin run down the stairs out of sight. My heart felt heavy when I saw Justin, I pushed away my feeling and heavy heart for my brother and focused on the mission at hand.

I saw the duffle bag of money unsupervised and I took the chance, I snuck up behind the angry mafia boss and grabbed the straps. "Close but not close enough Prince/princess." He spoke making me gasp under my breath and stand to my feet.

"Long time no see, y/n." He turned around to face me, I gripped the bag of money tightly. "It's been a while Mr Motionless. How long? Two years?"

He chuckled lowly, "don't beat around the bush, dear. Give me the bag." His tone of voice changed in a matter of seconds, it would have terrified me if I had never met him before.

"No can do big guy, you know this money belong to Spencer. He just sent me to grab it." I hummed.

"Old man couldn't do it himself?" He mused.

"Oh he could very much so, I wanted to get the rush I feel when I finish the job." I smirk, a similar smirk appears on his face.

"What makes you think you'll get away with this?"

"You're slow motionless. God knows those knees are ready to give out." I played with a small giggle. He laughs raising an eyebrow and within and instant I was pinned to the wall, him looking down at me.

"Who chose this skimpy dress?" He plucked the strap in his finger letting it hit my collarbone and return back.

"I had to seduce one of your men, he gave in and told me. You may have to train your men better, Cerulli. They're weak." I spoke through gritted teeth, I could see it was getting under his skin. It made me proud that I had been working long enough to know his weak spots.

"Because no one suspects a person with such beauty to be a stone cold killer at heart?" He asks with interest. His eyes has changed, they weren't angry or scary, they were soft and possessive.

"Well your man didn't, he was ready to jump my bones in the bathroom." He slammed his hand against the wall next to my head, I didn't flinch.

"You had balls coming to my club, y/n."

"Well someone had to do it, I know no one else would dare step into this club unarmed and alone." I spoke with a playful tone, I needed to catch him off guard. I knew I had a car waiting for me downstairs ready to speed off and get me out of here.

"Unarmed? You had more balls than I thought.." little did he know I had him right where I wanted him. His hand ghosted over my cheek and down my neck loosely.

"Do you ever think that enemies is a strong word,
y/n?" I shrugged. "I think it's perfect. Why? going soft Cerulli?"

"Soft? Never. You however, I wouldn't put it passed you." He was trying to get under my skin and it was working. He leaned in his lips inches away from mine, I was waiting for the kiss to happen but his head pulled back at the sound of another voice.

"We lost them, they backed out." Ricky said.

"Y/n?" I turned my head to look at my older brother. "Justin." I spoke bluntly, if I stuck around I knew I'd get myself into trouble.

"See you soon Motionless." I grabbed the knife jamming it into his thigh, not where it would cause a huge amount of damage, just enough to get me out of here.

He screamed and gritted his teeth, "FUCK!" I shoved him to the floor and took off running. His men about to come after me for the money, "don't! They're not worth it. We'll get them next time." I ran into the club through the masses amount of people, losing myself in the crowd and got in the car.

Patrick immediately sped off leaving a cloud of dust as he drove back to the main house. "Did you get it?"

"Yeah.. yeah I did." He cheered. "Time to celebrate, Spencer will be pleased with you." I sighed staying silent.

I couldn't help but replay the moment in my head. Not the stabbing but the moment where he almost kissed me, I have to admit I've always felt something about Chris but I put it down to it being rage and don't up anger for taking my brother. He had plenty of time to grab me and get the money back but let me go..

We got back to the house and we walked into the living room, I dropped the bag on the coffee table in front of Spencer and the other members. "It's all there."

A smile grew on his face and he looked over the money. "Good job y/n. Tonight we celebrate!" They cheered loudly and got out the alcohol.

"Where's your knife?" Dan asked looking at my thigh, "in motionless' leg." I said simply.

"Damn y/n!" Ricky pat my back with a heavy hand. I drank to forget the moment but it didn't want to leave my memory..

What are you doing to me Motionless?