Teen mom- ryan sitkowski

This uses she/her pronouns for y/n :)

Ryan's POV

"Dawn! Come on sweetie, are you ready for school?" I asked my four year old daughter as I strapped up her shoes, "mhm! I'm gonna see Aurora!" I smiled at her and carried her out to the car, I strapped her in her car seat while she rambled on about seeing Aurora at school.

"You speak a lot of this Aurora person lovebug, she your best friend?" I ask interested, she had always wanted Aurora and her brother Flynn to come over but I haven't had the chance to meet their parents to say anything in response to her.

"Yeah! Can they come over tonight pleaseee?" She begged to no end, I chuckled and parked the car outside the school. "I'll have to speak to their mom and dad, baby."

"Aurora and Flynn only has a mommy." This peaked my interest, only a mom. "Yeah?"

"Mhm, I see her dad, let me out!" I hurried to get her out of her car seat, I set her on the ground and she immediately ran to meet who I assumed was Aurora and Flynn. I followed loosely behind with her school bag, "dad! This is Aurora and Flynn's mommy!" I looked up to see a beautiful woman, their bright piercing eyes are so captivating.

"Hi I'm y/n, you must be Ryan." She greeted, I stumbled over my words and her beauty. "Uh- yeah I am. Nice to meet you.." I greeted clumsily, I mentally cursed myself for being such an idiot.

"You too, guys your teacher is there, have a good day." She kissed her children on the head and gave Dawn a hug, my heart swells at the sight, before they ran into their class. "Would you be interested in a coffee, y/n?" My eyes widen at what I just asked, I've just met the woman! What am I doing?!

"I'd love to, you want me to drive?" I shook my head with a small chuckle, "no it's okay, I'll drive." She nodded and followed me to my car, we made awkward small talk which killed me inside as I drove but I put up with it.

We arrived at the coffee shop, "what would you like?" I asked pulling cash from my pocket, "uh no I'll pay for them, no arguing." I chuckled at her. "Just an iced coffee please and thank you." She nods walking to the counter while I took a seat at the table.

Vinny: dude is that you in the
coffee shop with a woman?!
Opened 10:32 am

Me: stalker much? And yes
a pretty woman at that too. dick🖕🏻
Opened 10:32 am

Vinny: never thought I'd
ever see such a sight.
Ryan sitkowski with a woman 🖕🏻
Opened 10:33 am

I'm glad y/n came back with the drinks, I did not want to deal with him any longer, I've spent way to much time with him.

"One iced coffee." I smiled, shoving my phone in my pocket so I could give her my full attention. "So y/n, what do you do for a living?" I feel like that's what you're supposed to ask on a first 'date'.

"At the moment I'm a photographer, though it's not paying as well as I hoped it would. I just have no time to get another job and juggle twins." Her smile was perfect, the soft chuckle that passed through her lips complimented her nicely. Sweet and gentle.

"I understand how you feel, Dawn's mom was never around. I play guitar for a band but the money is not always reliable, it's hard to juggle being in a band and having a daughter at the same time, I'd never change it for the world though." I smiled at the thought of all the memories from touring with her.

"Yeah, Aurora and Flynn's dad was never in the picture either. They're missing out though." We both laugh, it was cut short by my phone ringing.

"Do you mind if I take this? it's the school." I asked hesitantly, "of course no need to ask!"

I answered the call, holding the phone to my ear. "Hi is this mr sitkowski?"

"This is him." I reply, please don't say Dawn is hurt..

"Dawn has been sick in school, would you be able to collect her for the day?" I nodded though the speaker couldn't see me. "Of course I'll be right there." The call shortly ended after my response, I looked at y/n who had worry written all over their face.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Dawn has been sick, I have to go pick her up." I stood up from my seat, y/n did to. "Come on let's go pick her up." Y/n was already leaving the small store before I could even grab my drink, I shook my head with a smile plastering my face at the woman and followed behind her.

We drove back to the school in a hurry, we got out of the car and rushed inside seeing the three kids. "Hey are you guys alright?" I watched how gentle y/n was with all three of the children, when she pressed her hand to Dawn's cheek it was cute to watch how lovingly Dawn stared back at y/n.

Y/n has me looking at her the same way..

We were soon leaving the school with the three kids, "thank you for the coffee, y/n." I spoke as I knew we had to part ways. "Thank you for coming taking me out to coffee, it was nice to get to know you Ryan."

"You too y/n. Would you maybe be interested in another coffee date?" I felt heat rise in my cheeks. "A date huh? I'd love to Ryan. I hope Dawn feels better. Take this."

She scribbled what I assumed was her number on a scrap piece of paper from her pocket and handed it over to me. "See you tomorrow." We parted ways since I was eager to get Dawn home to rest for the day.

"Daddy? Is y/n my new mommy?" Dawn questions adorably as I lay her in my bed. "Would you like that?" I ponder kicking my shoes off and laying with her.

"Mhm! I like y/n, shes really nice!"

"She is isn't she.." We watched movies until Dawn fell asleep, I texted Vinny back before falling asleep with my daughter.

Me: I left with her number
though bitch. Fuck you🖕🏻
Opened 11:10 am