Bluebell- justin morrow

I do love you by the way; I mean as much as I'm capable of loving anyone.

But, I'm all the way over in London and you're in California living your life singing and playing bass on stage to thousands of fans where you belong.

I just have a different way of showing you I love you; I stick my middle finger up to you as often as I please but I pray you take it the right way.

I give you shit for the slightest thing you do even if it was perfect but that's because I love you.

I just don't think I'll ever be able to admit it to you..

Especially when you're walking down the isle with a beautiful, pregnant woman who deserves the world and deserves you. Her tainted pink dress flowing behind her and her big baby bump showing loud and clear.

The vows you read were special to you two and meant for you two only.

You promised to always love each other but I on the other hand sit at the table watching you kiss her with nothing but love and can't help but wish that was me..

You always ask me why I'm single and don't want to date anyone, I want to be with you. I want to give all of my love to you but you are only giving it to her.

~ flashback ~

"Hey Justin!!"

"Hey bluebell!" He smiled as I ran towards me, he caught me in his arms and span me around.

"If we're not married by the time we're thirty can we get married?" He questions with a giggle evident in his voice.

"I would be honoured to marry you Justin." I smiled as he set me back on his feet.

I kept my end of the deal; I fell in love with him.

Stupidly really, but I adored him and everything he did. He made me feel safe and at home.

I made the mistake of falling for him, I thought he would keep his end if the deal but he found love.

He found the women he would find in every multiverse and I couldn't blame him.