Taking down mafias is easy- chris motionless

I think this may be the last part to the 'mafia' series x

Tw// death, gore, mafia

Y/n's POV

We were taking them down tonight. How dare they target my children, they have some nerve.

"Everyone ready?" Chris asked, we were all collected in the foyer of the house getting prepared.

"So here's the lay out," Balz sets down blueprints of the ETF household. "Here's the meeting room. They have a meeting in 15 minutes, they will all be in that room. It should be quick and easy for you."

"Thank you Balz, great work." Chris pats his back before wrapping his arm around my waist protectively. "Let's get out of here boys. We got business to attend." We walk out the house and jump on the van, Ryan drives since Vinny was too hyped to drive and we didn't want to die before we got there.

I looked in the mirror into the back where Killian and Justin were trying to keep Evangeline from panicking, my poor baby..

"Dad listen to me, I will go in there and give myself in." Chris turns to her from his seat, "no what the fuck!"

"Let me explain before you freak the fuck out. Seduce them, and I'll let guys come in. I have to do this, they wanted me so they'll get me." She explained, she reminds me so much of myself..

"Evan that's insane, you can't handle that!" Ricky adds, "stop looking down on me! I get it I'm not stable but this what I want to do and I ask you respect that." Ryan parks the car and she's the first to climb out.

I grab her hand before she can walk off, "are you sure you wanna do this baby?" She nods. "I have to mama.. Tj is with me, he won't let me get hurt." I nod slowly and let her hand go.

"If things go tits up, we'll be outside the door waiting for you." She runs inside and Chris returns to my side. "You're just gonna let her go in there on her own?!" Killian yells angrily.

"She is not stable enough." He spits. "Killian. Lower that tone, she can hold her own end. We have to respect her wishes. If you fuck this up for her she will never forgive you, she is trying to make amends for herself." Chris explains calmly.

"Fuck this." Killian runs inside before any of us can grab him. "Shit!" Justin yells.

"Let him go." I tell my brother.

Evangeline's POV

I build up the courage to knock on the door to the meeting room, "enter!" I hear a deep voice yell.

I slowly push open the door and enter. "Who do we have here?"

"Evangeline. Evangeline motionless." The leader and head of the table I assume, laughs. "We we're just talking about you. You're the one who killed out boy huh?" He stand to his feet walking towards me.

"And you're Craig right?" He chuckles.

"I ask the questions around here princess, I'll have you on your knees feeding my my hands in a matter of seconds." He runs his hand lightly down the side of my face.

"What you covering under those glasses baby?" He smiles hungrily, "nothing that concerns you."

He pulls the glasses from my face and throws them to the side. "Battle scars? You'll have a lot more than that to hide when I'm done with you." I laugh in his face.

I step to the side and pick up my glasses again, I push them back over my eyes with ease. "I'll make sure you never forget my eyes, Craig." I pull out the knife from my thigh and wave it in front of me, blood pours from his throat as he drops to his knees, his lungs no longer taking in oxygen but his own blood.

"You will never touch me. You're weak and pathetic, who put you in charge." I turned around after watching the light disappear from his eyes. His men all stood behind the table watching his horror as I kill their leader.

"HAVE AT EM MOTIONLESS!" I yell watching my family flood into the room, Killian comes to my side checking me over for any injuries. "I'm fine.. now leave me and go have some fun." He smirks and goes to join in with the brawl.

I lean against the wall watching everything go down.

"Evan your mum!" Tj yells in my ear, now alarmed I search the room seeing my mum with a gun to her head and everyone had stopped fighting.

"A gun on Craig's waist band! Grab it!" I grab the gun from his waist band and sneak behind the man holding my mum hostage, I shakily raise the gun to his head.

"Don't come any closer or I'll kill your precious mafia queen." I can hear his sick smirk on his face.

"Come on Evan you got this.. hold the gun and I'll pull the trigger." I shake my head and grab the blade I remember I have in my boot, I jam it into the mans neck causing to let my mother go.

I follow him down the floor as he fought against me, "the motionless mafia is the most powerful mafia in the world. We have taken down many mafias, yours is just another to add to the list. This is for Tj, rot in hell motherfucker."

I stand over his dead body spitting in his face. "We did it.. we win once again." Justin smirks. I take my knives back before leaving, "hey Evan! Wait up." I climb into the back of the van as everyone else climbs in.

"Do you feel any better Evan?"

"I feel alright. Revenge is good." I answer simply.

"Of course it's good, revenge is the best thing. Do you know how hard it is to eat as a ghost? I want a fucking burger but it goes right through me-" I cut him off. "Shut the fuck up Tj. I've had enough of your shit I don't wanna know about burgers, don't make me learn how to banish ghosts."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would." I raise my eyebrow in his direction.

He sits back with his arms crossed like a child, grumbling to himself. "Tj giving you a hard time?" Vinny asks, "when is he not?"

"True."

"Tell vinny to fuck off!" Tj yells angrily.

"He told me to tell you to fuck off."

"He's still such a dick even as a ghost." Vinny silks leaning against the window. "Let's not tell him I rubbed my ass on his pillow-" I burst out laughing unintentionally before going silent.

"Are you good?" Ricky asks giving me a side eye.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm really good." I laughed.

"It's nice to hear you laugh eline.." I couldn't help but smile at him, yeah our life style is hard but it all turns out okay in the end.