mommy- vinny mauro

I promise it's not what you think💀
It's a joke I swear-

I stood in the kitchen cooking food for me and my boyfriend, Vinny.

My lover comes in the kitchen from streaming upstairs, I wasn't sure if he has ended it or not but he probably has if he's down here. "Whatcha making?" He asked grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Food that you eat" I answer too busy stirring the food to look at him. It was his favourite meal since he begged me he wanted this tonight.

"But mommy.." he says with a playful smirk. You turn to stove off and turn to look at him.

"You what? I swear Vincenzo I will never talk to you again." I say in a serious tone. He looks at me dead in the eyes and smiles adorably. "....Mommy"

I sigh before charging at him, he laughs and makes a sprint for it. "You're done! YOU'RE DONE!" I chase him up the stairs skipping a few in the process, he runs into his streaming room which has his drums set up in. "Sorry mommy!" I tackle him to the floor, "I'm gonna kill you!" He laughs and points to the stream.

"They told me to do it!" I laugh getting up off of him and going over to the stream and sitting in his seat.

"Since when did you listen to them? I was cooking his food and had to stop because this bitch called me mommy." The chat were finding it hilarious. "Glad you guys think me almost dying is funny, god you can run fast." He says still heavy breathing.

I giggle and peck his cheek, "dinner will be done soon, bye guys!" I wave giving Vin his seat back and leaving the room again to go back to cooking.