Box of post it notes- chris motionless

Y/n's POV

"Chris your dinner is done!" I yell to my boyfriend, he soon appears humming a tune like usual. "Thank you angel." He pecks my cheek sweetly and takes his plate of food to our dinner table.

"What are you humming, babe?" I ask while I fix myself a plate, "a new line for a song!" He speaks excitedly, I smile at how adorable he sounds when telling me.

"Cool! You wanna tell me how it goes?" It always amazed at how he could articulate a small line into a full song in just a matter of time. "So how do I apologise, and put the tears back in your eyes." He sings, it was easy for me to get lost in his perfect voice.

"I love it! A sad one I'm assuming?" I take a post it note and write down the lyric he's just say to me, I always wrote them down when he told me because I knew he'd need it at some point.

I pulled down an old show box from the top of the fridge and put it with the others before doing to sit with him at the dinner table. "Yeah it's on the softer side but still metal, kind of like eternally yours." 

"I'm excited to hear it, I'm sure it will be amazing." I watch as his cheeks grow a pink tint to them. "Thank you my love."

We continue to converse over dinner with small talk, "I'm gonna go and play some video games with the guys, do you mind?" He asks while doing the dishes, "No of course not, carry on dear." He leans down from his tall height and pecks my lips.

"Thank you, I'll be in our room if you need anything." I smile and he walks upstairs, I take the time to do a few chores before sitting down on the couch and watching a few YouTube videos.

"Oh for fuck sake!" I hear Chris yell from upstairs, I frown in confusion and walk upstairs to our room.

"Are you okay, love?" He spins around to face me, seeming frustrated. "I can't remember the fucking line I had earlier!" It was rare for him to raise his voice so it must be annoying him.

"Woah, just take a breather and follow me." He sighs heavily, "I'm sorry for yelling at you." I smile and step up on my tiptoes to kiss the end of his nose.

"No problem, come on I'll show you something." I take his hand in mine and lead him downstairs to the kitchen. I take the show box from up on the fridge and open it up.

"Why do you have all these post it notes?" I search through the few on the top and find the one he needs, "these are the lyrics you sing to me because I know how forgetful you are." I hand him the post it note to which he looks at it for a moment before she picks me up by my waist and spins me around.

I squeal in surprise and giggle as he kisses all over my face, "y/n you are a life saver! I love you so much!" I laugh when we sets me down, "I love you too, now go write a kick ass song."

He kisses me once again before running off upstairs, he's such a forgetful idiot but he's my forgetful idiot.