We stick together- chris motionless

This is a part 4 to 'mafia- Chris motionless'

Tw// violence, guns, blood, death and mafia

Evangeline's POV

A mission I shouldn't be doing alone, it's risky but I craved the adrenaline doing this mission alone would give me.

I had to get passed Killian and my dad before I can leave, it would be hard since the mission is at his club. I had to change my look to get passed the security who knew me too well. To get passed Justin and Ryan who I knew were doing the night shift of the club tonight.

I waited until everyone was asleep before I snuck out, I hyped myself up as I drove there with a knife strapped to my thigh. I was more like my mum in terms of fighting, I chose a blade as my choice of weapon whereas Killian liked the kick of a gun.

I parked my car further into the car park so I wouldn't be seen here, I couldn't tell you what was going through my mind. This is simply suicide but I knew that if I was going to die I would do it for the sake of my family.

Since we took down INK everything was perfect, but by doing that we made new enemies. It was worse because we knew someone was betraying us but we didn't know who, what I did know is what their motive was.

They wanted to backstab us, I went through everyone in my head multiple times but everyone who works along side us would never do such a thing. Would they?

I snuck in through the back, picking the lock since I knew if I went through the front I'd be seen. "Hey Angelo, can you grab me a shot please." I asked hiding behind the bar with him, he chuckled and handed me a shot of vodka. I shot it back without a second thought.

"What are you hiding for?" He asks mixing drinks for customers.

"I'm doing a mission, the only thing is. No one knows I'm here and I don't know who I'm after." I sigh running my hands through my hair.

"That's so dangerous. Are you insane? Does your father know?" He asks, worriedly.

"No he doesn't, please don't tell him. I need to do this, some is double crossing us and I want to take them down before they give out any more information. If I don't do this, we could be taken out before we take another breath." I tell him seriously.

"You really are insane.." he laughs taking a breather from serving people. "I'm waiting for Balz to let me know who leaves the house on the security cameras, I know who's supposed to be here that's working for us."

"You're a smart kid.." I smile at him softly, he made me feel validated. It was a gift of his.

JB: Tj just left the house,
he's on his way to you.
Opened 12:47 am

"No fucking way.." I breathed out reading over the text, over and over again. "No.." I couldn't believe it. He wouldn't.. well I thought he wouldn't.. I grew up with tj!

"You know who it is?" Angelo knelt beside me with his hand on my knee. "Who is it eline?"

"It's Tj.." his face changes, there were too many emotions on his face to tell what he was feeling.

"You can't fight Tj alone. He's too strong." I stood up watching someone walk up the stairs that lead to the roof. "I have to. Don't say a word." I made him pinky promise before running up the stairs.

I'm so glad I decided on wearing converse instead of heels for this. I hid behind the wall for the door hearing someone on the phone. "Craig. I have it alright. Yes, we'll have them soon."

I peeked around the corner as the man pocketed his phone, I came out of hiding and stared at Tj as he ran his hands through his hair. "Tj..."

We locked eyes and I stared at him in disbelief. "Evangeline. What are you doing here?" He looked panicked and shocked to see me. "You're the one double crossing us. I thought we meant more to you than that."