Stick with us- motionless in white

TW// bullying but it turns out to be okay :))

Y/n's POV

"Watch it freak show!" I groaned as I got shoved into the open locker. The school halls filled with people out to get me and make comments. My cheek began to ache from where I smacked it, "k*ll yourself!" I kept my head down looking at my shoes as I tried not to take any notice to the pain spreading through my cheek.

"You're a waste of air." I gasped when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "Hey, don't listen to them. I'm Ricky.." I looked up seeing a guy with eyeliner ringed around his bright blue eyes.

"Follow me, you'll fit right in with us" he smiled, his gentle and inviting smile gave me some sense of peace. He had the same sense of style as me, your typical emo high school kid. The one who get picked on. Something inside told me to go with this guys, I followed behind him not sure of what to say.

"You can stick with us, you'll fit right in" he smiled again trying to make conversation as we walked. I wasn't exactly the loudest of people, it took me a while to open up and be able to be myself around people. We walked down halls I didn't even know existed but he seemed to know where he was going.

"There's quite a few of us but I think you'll be alright" he explains, I zoned out letting my thoughts run wild. This was my second day here and I've already almost had my nose broken more than once.

"Hey Rick, who's the new girl?" I hear someone ask but I don't look up. "Jason got to her, she's like us dude" I hear him say.

"Sorry Jason got to you, you can stick with us" I finally look up seeing a lot of eyes on me. "I'm Chris, that's Josh but we call him balz, Justin, you've met Ricky, Vinny, Ryan and Ash." I nodded waving to them. "It'll be nice to have another girl around here!" Ash exclaimed making me laugh lightly.

"Let me help you out, come sit here" we were in a stair well, it was dimly lit and looked like no one ever used it. No wonder why they always say here.

"I got some paper stitches in my bag for things like this," she said digging through his bag. She pushed my hair from my face and put small stitches on my cheek which I hadn't realised was bleeding slightly.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm y/n, thanks for helping me." They all greeted me, they seemed like really nice people. My kind of people.

"No one ever comes through here, we just hang around here pretty much all day everyday, we don't go to many classes so chances are one of us will always be here if you ever wanna skip class" I giggled listening to balz rant about random shit, he seems to like the creepy stuff.

"Hey y/n catch" Justin threw an m&m at me, I caught it in my mouth. They cheered making me laugh, "I didn't think you'd catch it, fair enough"

"Don't underestimate me, Justin" we laughed and continued to throw candy at each other. It felt like I have known them for years, they were so easy to talk to.

It didn't take me as long as I thought to be myself around them, I hoped we were friends for a long time. I went home with a smile on my face instead of being miserable, it was nice to feel welcomed so soon.