Typical- andy black

Y/n's POV

I stood outside of school waiting for my boyfriend of two years, he was late but I couldn't bring myself to go inside knowing how many other students were in there.

So many people..

I stood there clutching my books for another 20 minutes, he knew my anxiety was bad and I couldn't get through school without him. He was my rock and I couldn't survive without him. I have been standing here since first class and by now I have missed two classes, 'what if he wasn't in school today?' I thought.

No he would have told me if he wasn't.

I walk into the cafeteria, my eyes start looking for him. I feel my anxiety rise when I don't see him.

I feel someone come up from behind me, "looking for someone, angel?" Someone says into my ear, I jump but immediately recognise the voice. Who else had a deep voice like his and wore all black like him and his friends.

We were the typical bad boy/ good girl couple, the one you see in every movie ever made that's been based in a school. I spin around with a smile plastered on your pale face, I crane my neck back to look up at him considering he is incredibly taller than me.

"Yeah ands.. you. You had me scared. I almost had a panic attack." His eyes soften, "I'm sorry angel, let's go eat I promise I'll never do that again. I got caught up." I nodded understanding, as he grabbed my hand leading me to the lunch table the school knew was our groups. When we sit down he puts an arm around my waist and kisses my cheek softly.

"Hey y/n! Where have you been all morning?" Jake asked as me, I could feel my anxiety calm down. "S-sorry I got caught up how are you doing today?"

"Not too bad today y/n. Not too bad." He repeats, I nod. The boys had become brother like to me, they were protective of me just like Andy is. Lonny threw food up in the air telling CC go catch it but it hit the table instead.

"Real smart Lonny. Tell him after you throw it up, idiot." Jinxx shook his head, I laugh leaning more into Andy who pulled out a bag of starburst candy. I gasped since they are my favourites.

"Thank you!" I squealed happily and began to separate the colours, I had to eat them in order or I wouldn't eat them at all.

I gave each of the boys one of each colour before eating the rest in order of my favourites flavour. They thanked me and ate their candy happily.

"How are you feeling darling?" His raspy voice asked me while I sipped on some water I kept in one of those water bottles with a straw. "Better.. I have gym next and I don't want to do it.." I told him quietly watching his friends mess around with each other.

"How so?"

"I don't want people to stare, it makes me think things." He knew what I meant, I've always struggled to get your thoughts across very well but he seem to know what I meant every time. It was a miracle really.

"Well we can skip together, I have it too." I nodded thanking him, Andy didn't like gym that much, he had to be in the right mood to run laps but when he would do it, I'd do gym too.

The bell rang and I said goodbye to his friends before we made our way, hand in hand, under the bleachers. People were staring at me and him walking together, it was the usual though.

I knew exactly what they're thinking, I'm too ugly for him. It's a good thing I agree with them, I guess.

"You can do gym if you want to I'll wait here.." I told him, we were sat down in the grass. He shook his head pecking my lips softly. "I'd rather be here with you."

I blushed deeply sitting between his legs and laying back on his chest. "How did I get so lucky, you're perfect and you chose me of all people" and just like that, I felt safe and secure in his arms.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, Andy." We watch the other student do sports class and eat the left over candy I didn't get time to eat at the table.