My booty- Ricky Olson

"It's party time y/n, loosen up!" Ricky put his arm around my shoulder while more people where showing up at our house. More than I intended there to be.

It was only meant to a small get together to celebrate the release of motionless' new song, timebomb. This is not small. Ricky was drinking like I knew he would but he was still his usual protective self, "hey y/n how you liking the party?" Shae asked handing me a new drink, I wasn't a huge drinker so it took me a while to finish my first one.

I thanked her before replying, "alot of people. Drunk people.." she awhed giving me a hug. "The guys have it under control, it will be alright" she assured me but something told me she wasn't right. Maybe I was just being paranoid..

I look over at Justin holding up a beer bong and Ryan attached to the other end of it while he chugged the beer held in it. When he finishes the group of people around them broke out into cheers.

A guy who I didn't know came up wrapping his arm around my shoulder just like Rick had earlier but it was heavier and more rough. It took me by surprise, I let out a small gasp trying to take his arm off. "Hey darling, why don't we take it upstairs, huh?"

"No thank you." He was persistent and tried to pull me towards the stairs. "Come on it will be fun!" He seemed to be drunk but on some kind of drug too. His hands roamed around my butt which I tried to take away but he was much stronger than I am. "I'm good!" I told him again but he continued.

He was suddenly pulled off me and shoved to the ground. "What are you doing touching my girl like that?!" Ricky yelled throwing his drink to the floor.

"Ricky it's fine-" I tried to diffuse the situation before it got worse but of course the unknown man couldn't let his ego be hurt in front of all these people and fought back. "I was just trying to show her a good time!"

Without a second thought, Ricky swings his fist forward hitting the guy in the jaw. He dropped to the floor holding his face. "Ricky that's enough!"

He continued to hit the unsober man while he was on the floor. I tried to pull him off but Justin pulled me away before I got hurt.

Chris and Ryan were quick to step in and pull Ricky off while vinny threw the other guy outside. Ricky attempted to follow vinny out but Ryan held him back, "leave it Rick! Y/n is fine and she's right here.."

"Yeah he's right, we'll wrap this up and try again another time." Vinny said reentering the kitchen. People soon left and it was just the band left, Ricky was still heated about the situation.

"Fucking stupid idiot!"

"Rick-"

"No he touched y/n! In our own house! She should feel safe here, not having some guy hopped up on drugs assaulting her." Shae turned to me while I ran  my hands over my face.

"We'll get out of your hair and let you deal with it, call me in the morning, love" she told me softly, I nodded and hugged her as well as the band. "Thanks for coming guys I'm sorry it went to shit."

"Don't apologise, it's all good" Ryan reassured me, I walked them out and went back to Ricky.

"Are you alright y/n?" I nodded and hugged him tightly. "Let's get you to bed sweetheart" I told him to which he agreed.

I walked up the stairs in front of him, since the fight had sobered him up a little I didn't have to help him. I felt a slap on my ass making me look over my shoulder.

I watched him giggle and stare at my ass, "what you giggling at?" I laughed.

"Found the booty."

"You're such an idiot." I took him to bed and he passed out the minute his head hit the pillow. I smiled at my boyfriend and went into the bathroom to grab a cloth, I soaked it in warm water before taking it back to where Ricky laid, sleeping.

I cleaned off his knuckles hoping they won't be too sore in the morning before crawling in bed next to him. Like always, he subconsciously wraps his arms around my waist, holding me close.

"I love you.." I heard him mumble into the back of my neck. "I love you too ricky.."