It all ends with a breakdown- chris motionless

Part 5 to 'mafia- Chris motionless' idk how long this is going to go on for at this point- 😃

Tw// breakdown, suicidal thoughts, mentions of death, lots of gore

Evangeline's POV

I haven't been the same since the incident on the roof, I tried going back to the roof where it all happened and I couldn't handle it. I'm weak just like he said I was.

It should have been me. I should have died that night and I wouldn't have to go through all the feelings I'm feeling. It was crushingly overwhelming and I haven't been the same since.

I woke up in cold sweats from nightmarish scene playing over and over in my head like he was haunting me. It stuck to me like glue, I can't escape what I did. I took his life. I killed him.

I had just woken up from a nightmare and found myself in the gym on the bottom floor of the house, I didn't bother wrapping my hands; I deserve the pain.

I continue to punch the bag as hard as I could, I felt the room around me become unfocused and I watched as the punching bag shaped into a person.

A person I knew all too well, on a personal level.

It was me..

"Look at you. You're a mess. Pathetic little girl." It was patronising, an easy way to get under my skin. At this point the slight drip of a tap would piss me off, I'm a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

"You know, Tj was right. I mean just look at him.." I looked to where she pointed and I saw Tj, he was covered in blood, blood bleeding through and staining the white shirt he wore that night. His side still had my knife jammed into it, his ripped jeans had torn more at the thigh and his hair disheveled.

"It was supposed to be you Evangeline. It was supposed to be you who died and I was supposed to get away with it. Your family were going to pay. Going to pay with their blood." His smirk was sick, "w-where's my Tj?" I whimper, missing him. The guilt I carried was tearing me up from the inside.

"I was going to kill you that night. Why don't you do it yourself? You'll feel no guilt at all, not a single ounce. An eye for an eye hey angel?..." he suggests and I can't lie, these two weeks have been hell and I have thought about it many of time.

An eye for an eye..

"You're basically the walking dead Evan. You carry your own coffin around at this point. Don't you see it? You've been questioning yourself whether you should do it. I think you should, avenge me Evan."

"Avenge me Evan." He repeated. His voice echoed through my head, I wanted to scream but my voice got caught in my throat. I couldn't say a single word.

He pulls the knife from his side and holds it out to me, "no! I just wish to have never looked at you!" I ran my nails down my eyes, not even pouring multiple buckets of bleach into my eyes would take the imagine of his lifeless body from mind. It was implanted there and planned to unwelcomely stay.

"Take the knife, avenge me Evan. You always promised to be there for me and we promised we would have each other's backs. How can I have your back if you're not here in the afterlife with me? Join me Evangeline.." his smile had changed into a soft and warm smile. The one we all knew and loved.

"You're not there! You're not there!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I now had the knife in my hand, I could end it all here and be with him I could live guilt free..

"You killed me! I am going to haunt you until the day you die! I am going to fucking kill you! Avenge me dammit! Do it!" His yelling got louder and louder, I could see myself laughing at me in the corner of the fighting ring.