Does it ever drive you crazy; just how fast the night changes- vinny mauro

Part two to 'mini me- vinny mauro'

*small nsfw*

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! Are you ready?" I made my way downstairs throwing a jacket over my shoulders, "let me help you out." Justin zips up my jacket for me, covering up my dress. "Justin.." I whined and unzipped it, "I spent time getting ready tonight, not to have it covered!"

"Nope not happening." Dad came through into the kitchen and zipped up my jacket once again, "what- I'm nineteen!"

"Still a baby in our eyes, let's go!" Rick clapped his hand as he walked out of the door, I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes following him out to the car. We squished in the car while I sat in Ryan's lap in the back seat, "who's even going to this party?" I sneakily tried to unzip my jacket but Ryan caught on and pulled my hand away.

"Quite a few bands so stick close or you'll get lost." Chris informs from the drivers seat, "alright." we finally get to this party where I'm immediately met with the sight of people flooding out of the house. It looked like a college frat party.

"Just a few." I mumble under my breathe, climbing out of the car and walking inside. "Y/n!" I was too busy looking for a drink, I unzipped my jacket tying it around my waist and finding the kitchen.

I looked through the many bottles of various alcohol on the counter before grabbing the whiskey and pouring some into a classic red cup. "Didn't have you down as a whiskey drinker." I spun around to see singer, Remington Leith from Palaye Royale. I giggle sipping at the alcohol, "I've never tried it but I'm usually a spirit drinker. My father however is very much a whiskey drinker." I explain, we continue to talk and exchange names; the usual.  We share a few drinks until he pins me between the counter and himself, his hands resting on my hips.

"Well Y/n Mauro.. would you like to take this somewhere else?" I nodded slowly letting him take my hand and lead the way. I'm soon pinned to a wall hidden behind the groups of people here having a good time. He catches my lips in a kiss and trails down my neck, I knew this was nothing more than a hook up but if my dad finds out or some of the boys I'm so done for.

I feel his hands run over my ass and squeeze is slightly in his hand, I close my eyes enjoying the pleasure until it suddenly stopped.

I'm thrown over someone's shoulder, "hey!" I lift my head up seeing Remington in the distance mouthing the words 'call me' with a small smirk on his face. I smile and nod at him letting him know I understood.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Ricky asked when Justin had thrown me into the back of the car. "What?! I was having fun!" It was definitely enjoyable, that's for sure. 

"Well your fun is over. We're going home." Dad spoke through gritted teeth, why is he mad? I'm nineteen, it's not like I did something illegal.

Chris drove us home until we walked inside, it was silent but I could tell they were all upset with me. I decided to break the uncomfortable silence, "why are you mad over it? What did you expect from me?"

"I thought I raised you better than to be a slut and hook up the first person in sight!" This argument was between me and dad only, the band knew that but they didn't make any effort to leave.

"I'm not a fucking slut! You're one to speak!" Him calling me a slut hurt but I knew he didn't mean it.

"I don't go around wearing revealing stuff and jumping on the first person you see! Might I add, he's over ten years older than you!" Okay maybe Remington wasn't the best person to hook up with..

"Okay and? As if you've never hooked up with someone who just wants sex! I'm a teenager and I want to live my last teenage year not with you five fuckheads keeping me on a leash like a toddler!" I yell flailing my arms around in the air to get my point across.

"Just go to your room! I don't want to see you right now!" He screams, this fight wasn't getting any better, it was rare that we argued and I didn't like it.

"I'm not a child anymore, dad.."

"I-I know but, you're my little baby.." he sighs softly coming to kiss my head, I lean into his touch. It was only then did it hit me how drunk I really was, I guess the adrenaline replaced the feeling for a while. I stumbled struggling to keep myself up, he catches me as well as Chris who held me up by my left arm. "Let's get you to bed." Dad helps me up the stairs and lays me down in my bed, "take it easy will you, you had me worried tonight." I feel his hands run through my knotted hair, comfortingly.

"I'm sorry.. it won't happen again." I tell him truthfully, closing my eyes. "Goodnight y/n."

"Goodnight dad, I love you."

"I love you the most."