Not everyone can keep secrets- chris motionless

Part two to 'some things are meant to be secret'

Ive been trying to see Vinny for the last two weeks but Chris isn't budging with his decision, "please! I want to say sorry!" I begged almost in tears.

"I said no! Stop asking y/n. You're not seeing him, we have been over this many of times and the answer will always be the same." He says sternly leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I'm 19! I am an adult!" I yell at him, all I wanted was to see Vinny.. I miss him, I miss his hugs, I miss his kisses..

"What do you not get of no, y/n?"

"I don't see why not? There it no valid fucking reason for you to stop me from seeing him!" I was getting angrier and angrier by the second, it usually ended with me being told to go to my room or him storming off. Ricky has clearly had enough of it but stays out of it, he's leaving to go back home to Jaime tonight regardless so he doesn't have to deal with it anymore.

"I don't want you dating one of my band members." He sighed out, running his hands through his hair.

"Why not?! He was my best friend to begin with and now that we kissed one time you change your mind!" My arms flailing around as I yell back at my dad.

"I'm literally old enough to move out and you are stopping me from kissing someone!"

"It's not that. I don't want you to get hurt, I don't want you two to breakup and if he awkward between the band or Vinny and I." I scoff at his reason.

"That's a stupid reason."

"I'm taking Ricky to the airport in 15 minutes, go say your goodbyes." I nod walking up to the guest room, I knock on the door hearing Ricky yell at me to come in.

"I'm sorry you have to spend your time here hearing us yell at each other." He shakes his head with a small laugh and pulls me in for a hug.

"He'll so realise that's he can't keep you apart and give up, just give it time y/n.." I nod slowly and let out a shaky breathe as he picks up his suitcase.

"I'll see you soon alright, keep your head up kiddo." He kisses my forehead and we both walk downstairs. Dad helps put Ricky's bag in the boot of the car, "I'll be back in a few hours, lock the door I have a key on me. Don't wait up either." I nod leaning on the door way and wave to Ricky as they pull out of the drive.

I close the door behind me and fall onto the couch, something in me wished Vinny was here with me at this moment but I'm beginning to give up on whatever we had going on at the thought of not being able to be with him.

I was pulled out of my thought by a knock at the door, I furrowed my brows and pulled open the door to be met with Vinny..

"Hey.." he smiled softly, just the small smile of his was contagious. It brought a smile to my face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask urgently, if my neighbours saw him they would sure tell my dad. I pulled him inside and slammed the door closed, locking it behind us just incase. "I had to come and see you and I knew Chris was taking Ricky to the airport so we have a few hours." I smile at his thoughtfulness and hug him tightly.

"How long do we have?" He asks running his hands down my wait and pulling me close. "A few hours.." I whisper too nervous to speak any louder.

"Plenty of time." He smirks closing the small space we had left between us, "what are you thinking of me Mauro?" I smile moving my face closer to his. "Not much, Cerulli.."

"Hm.. I find that hard to believe." I giggle, he presses a soft kiss to my lips which quickly deepens faster than I expected, he movie upstairs into my bedroom falling into the bed immediately reattaching our lips.

He slips my shirt over my head and I do the same to his throwing it to the floor, I feel his hands run along my chest area, I moan at the touch.

"Hey y/n! You good in there?" We both still at the voice calling through the house, "your dad gave me a spare key to check up on you, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm good Ryan! I'm gonna go to sleep!" I yell, I watch Vinny smirk and continue to kiss down my neck sure to be leaving hickeys behind, I bit back my moans while talking to Ryan. "Alright call me if you need anything! I'll see you soon!"

"Bye Ry!" I yell back, "also y/n, give yourself dad a chance he only wants what's best for you." Of course he says that as I have Vinny on top of me, the both of us shirtless our trousers soon disappear landing on the floor with our shirts.

As soon as we hear the door close a load moan rips from my throat, "you sound so beautiful, sweetheart.." I giggle and kiss the end of his nose.

"If we're gonna do this, and keep this thing between us going.. can we take it slow? For the sake of trying to get my dad to listen to me too.." we lay breathe last beside each other, I cuddle into vin's chest hearing the rapid thump of his heart. "Of course, I think he'll come around at the idea. I promise to never hurt you.."

"Really?" I ask looking up at him tiredly. "Of course my dear, you should rest it's getting late" I nod keeping my head resting on his chest and holding him close, his arm wrapped around my waist protectively.

I let my tiredness take over me as I fall asleep.

Chris' POV

I walk through the door letting out a sigh of relief to finally being home after driving for so long. I kick my shoes off saying goodnight to the pups before walking upstairs, I knock on y/n's door not hearing a reply so I open the door cautiously just incase.

I'm met with a sight that should have made me angry but it didn't..

I looked on at the two cuddling close in y/n's bed, you could barely see y/n since Vin was covering them with his arms wrapped around their back.

Maybe I'm being too tough on them..

I see how much they mean to each other and i'd be a dick to refuse my child their first serious love, I close the door continuing down the hall to my room.

I'll speak with them in the morning with pancakes and lots of chocolate for them both.