5 minutes- sebastian danzig

They/them pronouns for y/n but they do wear a traditional white wedding dress for this :)

I fitted my wedding dressing with tears in my eyes only it was not how every person would imagine her big day.
It was supposed to be beautiful and full of love only mine was full of tears and hatred towards the two peoples knew as my parents and believed would help me through everything.
I stood in the mirror staring at my reflection, my makeup that had just been done not even 10 minutes ago and was already threatening to run down my face along with my tears.

"You know I did everything I could for you amore.." I looked over my shoulder in the mirror to see my older brother stood there with a sad look in his eyes, he had never had to feel my pain because our parents approved of his relationship with his girlfriend, now wife, and they were able to get married.

I couldn't do that, I wasn't able to.

I wasn't one for love or to accept love itself, I believed marriage should be saved for the one you trust and felt as if they were best friend. Someone who understands you but I haven't even met my supposed 'husband', never heard his voice or know anything about him.

"You have done nothing for me Elio. Don't you dare stand there and act like you tried to speak dad out of it, if anything you egged him on about it!" I spat harshly. He was my best friend after all, we had always been close and he had always been protective but he let me down this time. Big time..

"He's a nice guy y/n, you haven't even met him yet-" I span around to face him, cutting him off by throwing a lamp at him which he just dodged. I threw a pillow at him which he caught it as well as catching the memo to shut up.

"That is my point Elio! I know nothing about him! Does he even want this?!" I knew I didn't that's for sure I wonder how he feels about this.

"What is his name at least? That the least you could do for me." I sighed holding back more tears. "His name is Sebastian. He has two brothers, Remington and Emerson." I put my head in my hands.

"Great.. nice to know."

"Brighten up, its your big day." I shot daggers at him. "Get the fuck out or so help me god you will have no dick." He chuckled putting his hands up in defence.

"I will come to walk you out in 10 minutes. Be ready." The door closed and I was finally alone, I loved being alone. It gave me time to think and process what was going on around me which usually took a while.

I looked out the window, it was raining. Thank god the wedding is inside. what am I doing? I'm not going through with this. I'm 23 years old with a life ahead of me, I want to experience the world before I get married.

I picked up a pair of scissors that had been used to finish up some last minute alters on the dress, don't get me wrong it was a stunning dress. Just not my style; dresses in general are not my style.

I cut off a lot of the dress making it shorter leaving it in a pile of scraps on the floor. I grabbed a lipstick from the makeup left out on the counter and wrote a note on the mirror before swinging open the door.

I had about 5 minutes to get out of here. I checked both ways before running down the hall, I heard panicked voices. They couldn't possibly know I was already gone..

"Come on Sebastian! We have to go." I ran out the back door hoping not to be caught, the fire exit door opened at the same time. I shot around thinking it would be a family member coming after me but it wasn't..

It was a beautiful man who looked in no mood to be at a wedding and two other men behind him. One with a hat and one with his hair spiked up in many different directions.

We stared at each other for a moment.. he had a very outdated hair style, but it suited him. His black tie loosened around his neck.

he was the groom I was supposed to me marrying...

Sebastian's POV

Who i was marrying? I was yet to find out but me and my brothers had other plans other than me getting married.

"My car is parked about two blocks from here, we have only about five minutes to get there or we will be caught." Rem explained, I nodded and messed with the tie I had around my neck.

"It's okay Seb, we will get you out of this." I hugged Emerson tightly needing a hug. I wonder how the person I was 'marrying' felt, I wished I knew more and I hated how I was leaving them at the alter but I couldn't do this.

Mum has told me their name is Y/n. It suggested they was strong and independent, I'm sure they don't want to be married either.

I wanted to tour the world and play music without being married. I had been playing music pretty much all my life but I'd rather save marriage for the one I truly love and it was just not this person I knew nothing of.

I had known about having to be married for months, though they found out only as short as a week ago.
I felt terrible to stand them up but today was not my day.

"Are you ready to go? There's an fire exit down the corridor. The wedding is about to start." Emerson said, my face placed and I let out a deep breath.

"Mission runaway groom is a go!" Emerson said childishly, nonetheless I laughed at his stupidity.

"Come on Sebastian! We have to go!" Remington led the way and soon enough I was running away from my wedding.

It didn't feel like my wedding, I would have liked to plan it more as well as know who the fuck I was marrying but sorry mum, I'm a rock star. Not a husband. The three of us ran out the door shoving it open at full force

Five minutes.

I heard another door slam shortly after the fire exit we came out of had closed behind us, through the rain I was met with a gorgeous person in a traditional white dress. It was torn at the bottom and looked like it had been cut very quickly with not much thought or care.

We stared at each other giving me a moment to take in the sight in front of me. Their (your colour hair), was once curled, hair growing wet from the rain. Their makeup didn't seem to budge but even if it did I don't think it would ruin their beauty in any way. I was right, independent and rebellious.

They were not fit for a white wedding though the dress they had on hugged and accentuated every curve they owned.

I heard yelling coming from inside, we both broke our gazes and our head shot towards the door. "Shit! Seb we have to go now!" I felt my arm being pulled and we were back to running again. Only this time it wasn't just the three of us.