It was all just a dream- motionless in white

Trinity of Terror tour <3

"Y/n! Wake up we have places to see!" I groan rolling over in my bunk, "if you don't wake up I'll get Chris to drag you out." I hear Vinny tell me before pulling on my arm once again.

I cover my head with the blanket and pull the curtains closed, I hear a sigh then I'm left alone to go back to sleep. Just as I was dozing off I felt myself being lifted and carried.

"Nooo" I whined tiredly. I felt myself get placed on the floor and multiple laughs emit around me, I peel my eyes open seeing the guys laughing at me.
"Morning y/n" Ryan greets as he steps over me to get to the couch.

I see vinny laughing the loudest and pointing at me, I roll my eyes at him and jump up from the floor running at him. He yelps and runs out the bus, "Vinchenzo!" He continues to scream like a little girl while I chase him around. "IM SORRY! IM SORRY!"

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I'm lifted once more. "Woah! I think motionless still need a drummer." I turn around in the person's arms seeing Andy Biersack, "he woke me up," Andy gasps and shakes his head jokingly. "Oh no what will we do?"

"Nice pj's y/n!" I hear from behind me, I look over seeing Ricky and Spencer from ice nine kills laughing at me. I look down seeing myself in my joggers and a crop top. I groan walking my sorry ass back to the bus, I swing the door open and walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I threw on a band shirt and some shorts, it's rare I wear shorts but it's too hot outside for jeans or anything more.

"Hey y/n! We gotta go come on!"

"I'm coming hold your horses Ricky!" I yell back to the short man outside the door. I step out of the bathroom seeing no one in the bus, I run outside hoping to find someone I know and walk into the venue.

"Chris? Spencer?" I hear a loud room of people and I assume they're in there, "hey it y/n!" Everyone cheers and i get handed a drink, I smell it and I'm immediately hit with the smell of vodka which I quickly hand to Dan who happily drinks it without a second thought.

I get pulled further into the green room full of chaos and I eventually sit down next to Chris, he puts his arm over my shoulder and I rest my head on his shoulder. "We don't play for a while you can go to sleep.." he tells me softly to which I thank god I'm able to sleep through loud noises.

He holds me close while I close my eyes trusting him, "y/n you can't sleeeep!" I stuck my middle finger up at Justin and continue to fall asleep until there the last thing I remember.

"Y/n! Wake up you have school!!" I woke up to the sound of my mother yelling at me as she closes the door to my room.

I peeled my eyes open, no Chris. No motionless, no black veil brides and no ice nine kills.

Was it all just a dream?

I couldn't help the heavy chest feeling, I felt empty.

I changed into my school uniform and grabbed my school bag, on the way to school my thoughts were running wild.

What a strange dream to have.

The school bell rang telling me I had made it through yet another long day at school, my phone rang switching off the music that played.

I answered with no emotion in my voice. "Hello?"

"Hey y/n, you left your varsity jacket here!"

"Vinny?"