Drunk confessions- dallon weekes

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing, it was still dark outside. I squinted and looked  at my phone seeing it was my ex boyfriend, Dallon, calling at almost 4 in the morning. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked confused as to why he was calling at this time, or calling me at all.

"Y/n.. I missed you." I heard his muffled voice admit. "Dallon? Are you drunk?" That woke me up, I knew what he was like when he was drunk and it wasn't always pretty so I was beginning to get worried about him. Yes he's my ex boyfriend and we broke up months ago but the break up wasn't the prettiest of things.

It never ended on good terms and it broke my heart, still hurts now. Hearing his voice didn't make it any easier on me. "What? Nooo I'm just.. uh- missing your- cupcakes?" He tried to cover up but failed miserably.

"Where are you?" I asked pulling on some clothes while holding the phone to my ear with my shoulder.
"The bar down the street.. come drink with me." I sighed grabbing my car keys.

"You've had enough, don't move I'm on my way." And with that the call ended, I wish it hadn't just incase he decides to wonder off. I parked my car outside quickly searching the place for the 6 ft 4 plus giant who wasn't exactly hard to miss.

I saw him sitting at the bar with an empty glass in front of him. I grabbed his hand and paid the bartender with 50 dollars not knowing how much he had drank. "Let's go Dallon, we're leaving." He looked down at me.

"You came for me?" He asked surprises to see me.

"Yes I did now let's go." I helped him go the car and buckled up his belt hoping he doesn't throw up in my car. "What were you thinking.." I murmured driving him home. "I don't deserve you.." and with that he fell asleep.

My best friend would kill me for going back to him, he left me and I haven't been the same since. He broke my heart and since then I've not been the same. I haven't left my house as often and I haven't been as happy as I was with him.

I knew I didn't have a key to his place anymore so I had to take him back to my place, I dragged the lanky plank inside to the best of my ability and finally managed to get him on the couch.

I got a bowl and put it on the floor next to him incase he needs to throw up, I put a blanket over him and took his shoes off for him making sure he was comfortable. I went to walk upstairs, I jumped when he caught my hand and pulled me back.

"Stay here with me please.."

"Dal you're drunk-" he cut me off by pulling me closer. "Lay with me please.." I sighed and laid down on the couch with him, thank god this couch was big enough for the both of us. "I love you.." I heard him mumble before all I heard was soft snores

This was going to hurt.