Dada- chris motionless

Part two to 'helping hand'

~three years later~

"Where my little bat?" Chris asks stepping into the bus after playing his set, before I can respond Grey run out from the back lounge and hugs his legs. "Chris!" He chuckles and picks her up, setting her on his hip.

"I gotta go run merch, I've left Aj to do it and I don't think he can handle the crazy fans all on his own." I laugh giving Chris a side hug.

"Chris you stink" we both laugh at Grey, she's definitely a sassy three year old. "I just got done playing so I'm a bit sweaty, I'll shower once mummy gets back from her job" I smile at the both of them before leaving, this is how it usually goes.

The guys all helped raise Grey and I couldn't be more thankful, Chris immediately stepped in and took care of her the minute I started working this job. I jog inside seeing Aj running the mess that is the merch table after a show. "Thank god you're here, I'll take money you get the stuff" we quickly got through the lot of fans wanting motionless in white branded clothing items and I sighed deeply.

"I'll clean up here, go to Grey." Aj told me with his signature smile. "Are you sure I can-" he cuts me off. "Go on y/n" I nod before giving him and quick hug and walking back to the bus. As I get closer I can already hear the chaos going on inside, I open the bus door seeing my daughter on Justin's shoulders laughing loudly while music played on the background.

"Mummy! Look how tall I am!" I gasped playfully and looked up at her. "You are so tall baby!" She giggled and held onto his head to keep her staying on.

"Hey y/n, give up an update." Ricky said with his camera in my face. "Update, I just got done with merch and I'm gonna get some water. The boys are chilling on the bus after a set in Chicago- Justin if you drop my child-" I see from the corner of my eye his swinging her around, she was having the time of her life and I knew he wouldn't drop her but I was still cautious.

Rick laughed and closed the camera, I kept my daughter private and there were no pictures of her out there. I wanted her to live a somewhat normal life since she's living with a famous band.

"Mummy you should kiss dada!" The bus fell silent and I gulped a little covering it with a small laugh. "Who's dada?"

She pointed to Chris from her spot on the couch. "I think someone's tired, let's get you to bed little stinker" she pouted but vinny poked her lip. "It's okay we'll see you when you wake up in the morning, little rockstar." He told her to which she agreed kissing everyone on the cheek goodnight and running off to our bunk.

I handed her my phone and out on a show for her, I kissed her head gently. "Goodnight angel"

"Night night mama" she replied. I closed the curtain a little so it was darker for her and walked into the bathroom. I wiped off today's makeup since it was starting to show how long I've worn it for.

I got to thinking like usual, I mean Chris had been almost like a father figure to Grey but he's not her father, I can't disappoint her, she's just a kid..

I can't lie I've got a small crush on Chris but he doesn't want children, would he even want to take on the roll of being her father full time?

I felt a hand on my waist bringing me out of my thoughts, I yelped quietly looking into the mirror to see Chris stood behind me. He chuckled and kisses the top of my head, "I didn't mean to startle you, love.."

"It's okay did you need the bathroom I can leav-" he dismisses it and shakes his head. "No no you're fine, I was thinking about what Grey said," I nodded dressing the next part.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend? I've wanted to ask you for a while now but I didn't know when was the right time." I smiled looking at him in the mirror. "I would love to but what about Grey?"

His smile never leaves his face, if anything it grew bigger than before. "Would you let me be her father?" I want to cry on the spot.

"Are you up for it?"

"I mean I am pretty much anyways, but I want to make it official with you.." I nod with tears in my eyes. "I'd love that.."

"Don't cry dear, I love you so so much" he leans down and presses his lips to mine with his hand resting on my cheek. We finally pull away after a moment not by choice.

"Oh for fuck sake, finally! They kissed guys!" I look behind Chris and see Ryan looking at the both of us.
We laugh and walk into the lounge where everyone is sat with smiles on their faces.

"Is it official?" Vin asks hopefully to which me and Chris share a look with each other. "Yeah.. and I love her."