Walk faster- andy black

"You know we could have been at home already but no you had to stop and get food!" He yells as we walk through the park to get to our house.

"Donuts are important Andy.." I mumble before attempting to catch up with him. "No they're not I have shit to do y/n!"

"I'm sorry Andy." At the point I was practically running to keep up with him and it still wasn't enough. You see, I had been annoying him all day apparently when I've done nothing at all.

He's stressed because of the band and I've got to deal with him being an ass, he thinks we don't have time to get home, there's no point he's going straight to the studio anyways. It was his decision to walk.

"No you're not sorry or you wouldn't have done it." I furrowed my eyebrows, did he just quote my dad?

My dad says that often and it always confuses me. "Shut up." I scoff carrying my warm donuts. "Well you can go home I'll catch up with you." I tell him now slowing down. "We have to be at the studio in 30 minutes and we still have to walk home" he tells me. "It doesn't matter if we are a little late, I'm sure they'll understand. I got donuts for them." I smiled, proud of the donuts.

"Can you walk any faster- I forgot you have small legs." He turns around to face me and throws me over his shoulder, I gasp falling against his back.

"Andy! Put me down!" I yell desperately trying not to drop my beloved donuts. He won't be mad later when he's hungry and will probably end up eating them all.

"No we have places to be." He says lowly and carries on speed walking, luckily there weren't many people out. It was getting late, I don't understand why he works himself so hard all the time

"Andy you're hurting my stomach baby.." I told him trying to get comfortable on his shoulder but it was impossible. "Stay still." The authority in his voice made me stop dead and put up with the shoulder.

"Good girl." He was definitely on the more dominant side, he likes to have power over me and I was okay with that.

"Why do I have to go with you? You're only going to the studio." I asked as I recognised our street. "Because CC wants to see you and you've had too much sugar today. It's only a matter of time before you start bouncing around and I don't want you to mess up the house." He put me down outside the front door to our house, I pouted looking up at him.

"Don't pout or I'll have to bite it." He kissed my pout which quickly turned into a smile. "Go grab a few thing it's gonna be a long night there.." I ran inside collecting a few things like my phone charger and a blanket, it was always cold in the studio.

"Are you ready?" He asked me. I whined loudly, "I don't wanna go, I'm really tired may I play stay here Andy.." he sighs wrapping his hand around my neck gently, he didn't put any pressure just as a warning.

"Who owns you?" He asks possessively.

"You.."

"Who loves you more than anything in this entire world?" He asks again.

"You" I tell him, a small smile finding is way to both of our faces.

"Now, darling, are you ready to leave? Have you got everything you want to bring with you?" He asks gently, his eyes showing me nothing but kindness.

I nodded and took my stuff out to the car, I climbed in and he drove to the studio, thankfully it wasn't too far.

"See I told you we weren't gonna be late." He gave me the side eyes and I knew to be quiet, he helped me carry my stuff inside where I saw the rest of his band.

"Y/N!!" I heard someone yell the second I stepped in the door, I already knew who it was.

"CC!! I BROUGHT DONUTS!!" They cheered and i put them down on the table, I watched as they ate the donuts and Andy grabbed one. I smirked to myself as they went over the new album that was supposed to be coming out tomorrow.

"See I told you donuts were important." He didn't seem to impressed but nonetheless grinned. "Sure baby you keep telling yourself that."

"Andy, she's right. They were important." CC backed me up, when we got together we were inseparable and Andy didn't like that we like to cause trouble together he says it's like babysitting two toddlers.

I laughed and hugged him, I was already getting hyper and so was CC this really wasn't going to end well. We were both just big kids and together wasn't a good mix.

"Y/n no more donuts love.." I sat down on the couch next to him with my head in his lap while he spoke to jake and Lonny. Jinxx was going over his violin parts, it was very calming. I felt his hands run through my hair and within seconds I was out cold.

The sugar got to me, dammit.