Piercings- all time low

Tw// mention is self harm

"Hey you got a new piercing! It's looks good on you." I thanked Jack as he walked past, I was only their photographer but I spent a lot of time around the band and grew to knew them very well. I've been their photographer for over 6 years.

I laid in my bunk trying not to scratch at my arms and focus on the pain of my new piercing, "hey Y/n come have a drink with us!" I sighed before climbing out of the bus, wobbling a bit as the bunk was still moving and joined them in the front lounge.

"Jack said you got a new piercing, I wanna see!" Alex exclaimed, jumping around like a child on candy. I pointed to my septum which I got redone, it got knocked out not too long ago so I let it heal up and now I've got it done again.

"I just got it redone, nothing too major." I poured myself a shot on ping it back without a second thought. "You're running out of room to get anymore, what are you gonna get next." Rian says casually sipping on his beer.

"Probably another tattoo."

"You don't have anymore room for those either, looks like you're coming to the end of the piercing and tattoo journey." He was right I had two almost full arm sleeves and even a few on my legs, It couldn't be the end.

"Why do you have so many?" Zach asked, he was sipping on some cocktail he likes to drink. "Guys it's just something I like to do there is no reason-"

"There has to be a reason" Jack pushes with a chuckle. "There is no reason jack."

"We got our tattoos for a reason, they don't have meaning?" Alex asks curiously. Of course they had meaning just one I didn't want to tell but at this rate it seemed that was how it was going to end.

I was close with these boys and I'm surprised I managed to keep it a secret this long. No one caught on in 6 years.

"They cover stuff up. Stops me from doing stupid shit." They frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?" Zach says looking up from his phone.

"They cover up self harm scars. The tattoos and-" Alex cuts me off. "They stop you from cutting. You don't cut you get piercing and tattoos for the pain."

"Well aren't you smart Alex. Now if you don't mind I have to edit photos for you to post, Goodnight." Before they could speak I grabbed a bottle of vodka and walked to the back lounge, it was smaller due to the fact of them wanting a bigger front than back but we had made it sort of my person office where I can edit.

I pulled out my laptop and began editing today's concert photos. What do I do when I'm all covered, then what?