Midnight walks- motionless in white

Part two of  'I'm trying but they're hot -miw'

After the hours were up we boarded the plane, it happens that me and Ricky were sat next to each other so we simply messed around with filters on Snapchat and watched a movie on his laptop after he had finished editing.

"Vin just texted me saying he wants to watch with us." Ricky laughs, "where's he sat?"

"Right here fuckers." I hear vin whisper between our seats. "Oh hey there Vin." We laugh quietly, "just move it like a little then I can see it through the crack." I tried my best to contain my laughter while Ricky moved the laptop to where we could all see it.

"I hate you Vin." Ricky texted back, a hand snaked between the two seat and slapped Ricky's arm.

The flight was long but made better with the bickering if the two band members.

We separated after the flight was over, "let me give you my number so we can talk about tomorrow." I smiled at Ricky who put his number in my phone and sent a text to himself.

"Thank you Ricky.." I smiled softly before I was dragged away by my sister.

———

Like I said previously, staying in a house with this family was tough but staying in just one room all together was terrible.

There was nowhere I could go to be alone and it was never quiet. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone, "where are you going? It's late out."

"On a walk." I slammed the door behind me and walk away from the room. If I didn't leave no I think I'd go clinically insane.

I didn't know my way around Malta at all so I was just going where my feet wanted to take me. "Y/n?" I spun around to see Ricky in his usually attire; black skinny jeans and a jacket zipped up over his torso.

"Ricky.." I smiled softly and took out my headphones. "What are you doing out so late?" He questioned as we walked side my side together. "I had to leave. My family are driving me up the wall." I scoff with a slight laugh evident in my voice.

He chuckles, "I can tell. You really don't get along do you?" I shake my head in response. "We haven't for a few years now. My parents are better off divorced and my sister is just a pain in the ass who need euthanising." He laughed loudly before shoving me slightly with his shoulder.

"So what? You're gonna run away and never speak to them again?" He joked lightly. "Maybe.. I have nowhere to go if I do leave so I can't really runaway."

"Well.. you can. Come join us and you can hide out with us for a little while. I'm sure Chris or Vin would love to have to stay with them." I looked at him in shock, "you just met me.."

"You seem troubled, kid. You need help and I want to help you. We all do. Why don't you go and grab your stuff and stay in my hotel room with me, there's a spare bed just for you." I smiled at him gratefully.

"As long as I can work for the band so I don't feel as bad." He rests his arm over my shoulders as we walk back to the hotel. "That can be arranged.. now go grab your stuff I'll wait out here."

I let myself into my room and grabbed all of my things while my parents and sibling slept soundly. I stepped outside seeing Ricky's happy smile, "mission runaway is a go." I giggled and we walked to his room.

"You sure you wanna do this for me?" I questioned still feeling like this was all a dream. "Stop worrying and get some rest. We've got a long day tomorrow, you're gonna need it." 

I thanked him once again before we got ready for bed and soon all that could be heard is Ricky's obnoxiously loud snoring.

—————

The next morning was not rushed at all which I felt it would be, I had multiple texts from my parents and I told them what was happening.

Me: I'm moving out, just know I'm safe and I going to start a band like I've always wanted too.

Of course I didn't get good response but at least I told them something; my parents were always against the idea of me being a band. They believed it was a waste of time when I could be going to college and university.

I failed my final exams so why would I want to go to college when I was never good at school. "Y/n? Are you alright? You seem upset.." Ricky asked while sitting on the bed beside me.

"Y-yeah of course. I was just texting my parents and my friends. We've been talking about starting a band for a long time and now that I'm not living with my parents we can finally do that." I smiled softly.

"Well if that's what you want to do, I'll be happy to help you and I know the others will too. What's your band name called though, it's gotta be cool." He assured while wrapping his arm around my shoulder and giving me a side hug.

"The infamous. Can I still do work so I'm not just living free?" He laughed loudly, "I like that name actually and if that is what you want then yes. You're more than welcome too." I giggled and hugged back.

"Right, get ready for the day so we can go to the venue." I nodded as we pulled apart and I pulled out an outfit before walking into the bathroom to change and throw on some makeup.

"Hey y/n! We gotta go!" I smiled at myself in the mirror knowing I was finally free and this was the first step of for filling my dreams.

I stepped out of the bathroom and followed him out of the room, we met the rest of the band by the elevators. "You ready to play tonight?" Chris asked the band, "it's gonna be awesome!" Vin cheered as we walked out of the hotel.

We took an Uber to the venue which I ended up with a guitar on my lap which was cool, I realised it was Ryan's guitar since it was the one he used on the band's last tour. We got to the festival sight and unloaded all the band equipment which I instantly began to help with.

Vin found a cart type thing which we loaded with gear and I pushed all the way to the green room which was a literal tent. It was cool nonetheless but none of us expected a tent.

"Hey y/n are you any good at makeup?" Vinny questioned. "I mean I can do makeup what did you want?" I asked while putting my phone in my back pocket. "Just black eyeshadow and a little contour." I smiled and told him to sit down on the couch.

"Thank you very much." He smiles once I finished up. "Anytime love." I chuckle and give him a small hug. Their leg of the show was creeping up and it was soon time for them to play.

"Follow us to side stage." Justin told me while tapping my shoulder. I follow loosely behind the band and stand side stage to watch them play, I came here on a family holiday and now I'm standing side stage watching my favourite band play and I'm going to be working for them.

My band can finally be a band and get on our feet with some help from Motionless which would be helpful just to get started.

My dreams are becoming true..