you all knew? - luke hemmings

"He's been cheating, y/n.. I'm sorry." I sat in my car with my phone pressed to my ear with my best friend on the line. "No he wouldn't-" they cut me off.

"But he has y/n. You're at the studio right now right?" I stayed quiet. "Go in there and confront him, I'll be waiting with the ice cream." I ended the call not wanting to believe it but they've been my bestfriend for years, they wouldn't lie to me.. but Luke wouldn't cheat on me, would he?

I got out of my car grabbing the food I had just bought them, not bothering to lock it and walked inside, I usually randomly showed up at the studio to say hello to the boys and bring them food and such.

When I walked in I was met with many cheers and smiles, the girls were here. Good thing I bought extra food then wasn't it.

The 5sos boys were here, crystal and KayKay were here too. "L-luke can we talk outside please?" I asked not wanting to say it in front of everyone just incase I was wrong. I would make a fool out of myself, I probably was but I had this sinking gut feeling that bsf/n was right..

"Why baby? You've never kept anything from us. What's wrong?" I sighed watching everyone digging into the food already. "Luke just please-" he sat back in his seat.

"Y/n, what's wrong we can help-" tears welled in my eyes. "How long?" My voice passed through the lump that formed in my throat.

"What?" He asked, puzzled.

"How long?" I repeated desperate for an answer, I wanted to be wrong so badly but the way the colour drained from his face told me I wasn't. He stuttered over his words not quite knowing what to say, he gave me a look telling me he didn't want to answer it.

"No I need to know! I want to know how long I've been telling you I love you while you were out not giving two fucks about me! I want to know how long I've embarrassed myself. I want to know how long this has been a one-sided relationship where I've been fooling myself over and over. So tell me luke, how long has it been?" My blood boiled, anger took control.

His eyes watered, his gaze left me and went straight down to his feet. "Five months.." I started at him in disbelief, I walked closer to him thanking god he was sat down and swung my hand against his face.

Holy shit did I just slap him?

"I spent three years loving you for you to throw it all down the drain! And you all knew about it! I spent all my time worrying about you loving me, I put all my trust in you when you knew I found that hard to do! You promised me, I tell you I love you at least six times a fucking day and you have the cheek to say it back to me."

"Y/n-" I just stared at him, "I come in here pretty much everyday and you all just sit there and lie to my face. I've embarrassed myself by stepping in here and just being around you all. For fuck sake Luke you could have just told me.."

Tears flowed down my face, but this time from how angry I was. I turned around and reached for the door, he had tears running down his face, he looked hurt as did everyone else. Their eyes screamed pain and no doubt my eyes did too.

It broke me honestly, but he has hurt me much more.

I left, getting in my car I drove home not wanting to be around anyone. I wanted to cry and wallow in my own self pity and that's what I did.

I locked myself away, ignoring everyone which was easier when my phone died and I just didn't put it back on charge. I was really hurting this time.. and the guy who made me feel this shitty was the one who promised never to even think about making me feel like this.