Who said enemies cant be lovers?- chris motioness

Part two to 'mafia' x

It has been a week or two since my interaction with Motionless In White and I can't get my stupid mind off of Chris.

He always seemed to be floating around in my thoughts when I tried my hardest to get past it. I now found myself walking into their club, I knew they would be upstairs on the balcony watching over the dance floor and what was going on in their base.

Chris' POV

"Boss, angel just walked in." Ryan spoke looking back at me from watching from the balcony, "they did?" This perked my interest, why would they show up again? Round two I presume? They wont get away this time nor would they win.

Their code name has been 'angel' for a long time, Justin called them angel as a nickname and it suited them very well. Pure and surrounded by a white light.

"They're alone.." Vinny spoke up watching them as well, "guess someone came for a round two, we have no other missions i'm aware of. Maybe they came on their own accord?" I pondered speaking my thoughts out loud.

"Do you want me to get them and bring them up?" I shook my head at Ryan's question, moving to the balcony, I watched them shot back whiskey like it was nothing. They had always been a whiskey drinker so it didn't surprise me. It was a habit Justin had too.

They're so much alike in many ways, though I would have never have had them down as siblings.

Justin watched his sibling like a hawk, after all these years he's still protective over them. I took the stairs down joining the crowd of drunks and dancing people. I stood behind angel and held my hand on their hips, they turn in my hold to face me.

"Back so soon?" I asked, amused.

"I had too.." they sigh out, almost like they were battling themselves with just being here in the first place.

"Business?" I wonder.

"No.." this caught me by surprise, I took their hand leading them to the roof. "Memories here, huh?" They didn't drop my hand and I didn't plan on doing so either.

Over the past week or so I've had many things to do with the mafia and such but they always seemed to be in the back of my mind. I tried to busy myself with work to forget, but it wouldn't happen.

I knew I wanted to kiss them, the feeling of love and lust brewing in my stomach and I would have if we weren't so rudely interrupted.

"Chris.." their voice spoke, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"I'm sorry for what I did.." I pulled their knife from my waist band, messing with it in my free hand. "You came back for the knife? The wound is healing well, if that's what you're wondering. I thought it was your favourite one." My finger tip float over the engraved butterflies down the sided the blade.

"It's my favourite you're not wrong there but I'm on about the kiss- well almost kiss. Did you mean it?" I handed them the knife which they tucked away quickly giving me their attention once again.

"I did. I want to kiss you, I want to give you all my love and dedication." They sighed at my confession.
"You know we can't be together even if we wanted to, we are enemies."

"Enemies is a strong word, y/n.."

"I will not betray my brothers like that. They need me." They defended the people they currently work with as much as I wanted to change that I knew they would so easily.

"Because you're the best they have. If you join us you'll be with your actual brother once again, a long awaited reunion." I bribed which they didn't take well.

"He left me! It was his choice to leave me there with people I didn't know at the time! He knew what he was doing and betrayed me. Betrayed all of us!" They had pent up rage waiting to be released against their brother and I could see why.

"How old were you?" They stayed silent. I repeated my question. "I was 15.. it's been seven years and I don't plan on letting him back in. Our parents were killed and he left me only days after. I had to cope on my own!"

"Truth is you never did cope did you? You drank and smoked away your feelings and you still haven't cried over their death have you?" They squinted their eyes at me harshly.

"Look motionless I don't know what you're playing at but using my parents and brother to get under my skin is a new low for you."

"Look y/n, without you INK would have been taken down years ago. I don't think they'll mind losing another." I felt a slap hit my cheek and a warmth spread throughout it.

"Fuck you chris!" Okay maybe that was a little low but it's the truth!

"You ruined that mafia by taking Justin! You ruined me! What did you do, pay him? Promise him a shitty paradise?! He got me into this fucking mess! I was 15 and killing people to get rid of the pain I felt and now look at me. I'm numb! Killing bad people doesn't make me feel a thing!" They admitted, I knew how they felt about losing their parents at a young age and having no one to turn to. Why else do you think I do this for a living?

"You're lost.."

"No I'm fine. I'm definitely fine without you! What the fuck am I doing here?" They scoff now laughing at themselves and running their hands threw their hair.

"Answer it, what are you doing here?" I expected an answer from the angel but instead I got nothing but a shove.

"Fuck off chris. Fuck you and fuck Justin!" They screamed angrily, I pressed my lips to theirs in a quick motion.

I felt their anger dissipate in the kiss and them kiss back, it felt like heaven to say the least. When we finally pulled away we stared at each other. I could get lost in their eyes all day..

"Who said enemies couldn't be lovers?" I smile, I didn't expect them to smile back but they did.

———

"Y/n! Can you grab Evangeline?" I walk into the office where a meeting was being held with motionless which my son Killian on my hip. I grab our daughter Evan from uncle Justin's lap kissing her cheek.

"Next mission?" I ask swaying slightly.

"Yeah, you up for it?" Vinny asks, he was always excited over mission, he's like if you gave a 12 year old weapons and told him to go crazy.

"Depends, always up for a mission." I smile feeling Killian rest his head in my shoulder. "Ice Nine Kills owe us money, it's overdue, you in?" Chris smirks.

"For sure." I smile.

"Daddyy" Killian whines holding his arms out, he was tired and it's way past his bed time. Chris stands from his seat and takes him from my arms.

Evan had already fall asleep in my arms, Ryan happily took her from my arms giving me a break. She cuddled right into his chest humming in content while she slept peacefully.

That night on the roof I left Chris alone telling him the kiss meant nothing. It broke my heart to tell him such lies but I couldn't betray my INK family.

That was until INK double crossed me and left me out to die one night, I was pregnant with Chris' son at the time and they found out I had slept with Chris.

It was more a one time thing, a hatefuck if you will.

They shot me in the shoulder out of anger, Chris found me and took me home. Since then I've never been back, I forgave my brother and he's now my best friend along with new people I consider my brothers of mine and uncles to our toddlers.

I leant into Chris' hold as he held a sleeping Killian on his shoulder, "right, let's call in for the night and we will go over the plan once more tomorrow. Goodnight guys." An exchange of goodnight and hugs happened and we took the kids to bed.

They both laid between me and Chris while he lazily held the three of us close, I love him.

"I hate accidents but never will I hate this one.." he spoke softly to which I hummed in content to. I love my family..