Im not doing so well.-Josh Balz

Y/n- in a different band

Y/n's POV

"It's just a regular interview, I'll ask questions and you just simply answer them."

"Sounds perfect." Ricky smiled. Ricky is our drummer for the band, if anything I was closer with them out of anyone else in the band. I grew up with them and their family, I met Abbie and the others in high school which is how the band came around.

"Welcome back to rock sound at reading and leads, we have a newer band with us today. It's the infamous, why don't you introduce yourselves."

"Sup, we're the infamous I'm Ricky and I drum."

"Hi, I'm Abbie and I play guitar."

"Hey fuckers, I'm Becca and I play bass- can I swear?!" She asks suddenly to the interviewer.

"Don't say hi like that! Don't start with that Becca- oh my god." Joana scolded her making us all giggle.

"No no you can swear."

"Don't give her that privilege. Whats up I'm Joana, I also play guitar."

"And I'm y/n. I sing for the band.." I smiled softly, this wasn't the first interview we have ever done but there was something burning in the pit of my stomach and something I knew all too well; anxiety.

"Your hit single different songs, has hit number three in the charts in a matter of a week. How does it feel?" He asks happily.

"We never expected it, but it's been amazing feeling to watch it climb the charts as quickly as it has. It's incredible." Abbie answers simply, I have never seen that girl without a smile on her face.

"Why should people listen to the infamous, why should people take the time to listen to your music if they haven't already?" The questioned sounded so backhanded but I knew it wasn't supposed to be like that.

"I don't know, you don't have to. But if you feel like it I'm uh, right here with open arms." I smile softly taking the mic from Abbie, I hand it back to anyone and Ricky was the first to take it.

"Why should people care about the infamous?" Ricky smiled goofily, "they shouldn't, we're not shit we actually suck. It's tight though, people actually give a fuck." We all laugh at them, "I was waiting for it to get happier since it was so depressing already!" Becca adds, we burst into laughter. Trying to keep us five in a room together and be serious is never going to happen. You're asking for chaos.

"So going back to your single different songs, what's it about? Does it embody the band as a whole or just a single person you might know?" The interviewer asks, my leg bounced rapidly while we carried on.

I watched as the band who were being interviewed after us walk in and suddenly all eyes were on us.

Joana took the mic to answer this one, "well it's about someone we all have been friends with for a long time. The chorus 'now we're singing different songs' is just how people have different music tastes but they all come together some how. That could be from the genre or a certain band, maybe just music in general but they somehow fit together." She answers so simply and makes it sound so easy.

"That's a beautiful message, I know Ricky and Abbie have been so open about their mental health and their struggles with it but is it just then or anyone else in the band."

"I mean I feel like everyone in the world, every human being has somewhat struggled with their mental health. People deal with it in different ways, y/n do you have anything to add to it?" I get handed the mic and I feel my heartbeat become rampant.