We'll always be around- justin morrow

Part two of 'I'll always be around' <3

Justin's POV

Y/n and Shae have been getting ready all morning, Shae has her mind set on making this kind of like a part but it's really just the usual get together.

A few drinks, watch some movies or whatever and hopefully it will make y/n smile. It breaks my heart to see them so hurt, I hope it also puts a smile on the guys' face as well.

"You guys ready?" I asked as they walked down, I kissed both of their heads. "You guys look great, y/n you want a snack or anything?" They shook their head quickly and just sat on the couch.

"You want to surprise them?" Their face lit up, "yeah I'm excited to too them!" I laughed grabbing a beer. "They'll be here any minute now."

They smile and ran upstairs just as the doorbell rang, they usually just let themselves in. "It's open!" I yelled and immediately I'm met with the loud voices of my best friends. "No you forgot to bring it!"

"It's your fault for leaving it there!" Already with the arguing? "What you two bitching about?" I asked as they sat on the couches and got comfortable.

"Ricky left his lighter at the studio and he wants mine but I know I won't get it back" vinny complained, this happens too often for it to bother us anymore.

"Who needed a lighter?" Y/n asks from the bottom of the stairs, vinny was the first to pick them up spinning them around. "OH MY GOD MY BEST FRIEND!" He screamed holding onto them tight, this is a great idea..

Y/n's POV

Hugging someone who I've missed and someone who I missed having attention from felt incredible. A dream like situation.

I let go of vin immediately being pulled into Chris' arms, "my baby! You're back!" I went around hugging everyone and their girlfriends and everything felt well again.

"You needed a lighter" i handed rick a lighter and he raised an eyebrow as he took it from my hand. It turned more into a celebration of me being here after so long but it was a little overwhelming.

I stepped outside with a small laugh, I sat on the back porch of dad's house taking a minute to myself.
The silence was broken by someone joining me. It was Ricky.

He sat beside me not saying a word but he lit up a cigarette, I took it from his hand and took a drag myself. "You smoke?" He asked quietly to which I nodded and handed him back the cigarette.

"Only way to cope in a crazy household.. I know dad would be disappointed but I don't want him to find out. I don't want him to feel like he fucked up because I know he does already" rick sighed and put his arm around my shoulders.

"He wouldn't be disappointed, he missed two years of your life. We all did and he wants to make up for it, he wants to help you. He wants to make sure you feel secure and you get the closure you need since you were neglected by your mother.." I finished his cigarette and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What are you feeling?" He asked, how was I supposed to know? How can I tell him when I don't know myself.

"I'm lost.."

"Well, you've got us. You've always had us no matter what but I promise we'll always be around." I smiled and shoved his shoulder. "Don't get all sappy on me Richard."

"Hey you two losers, we're playing cod come on!" Ryan said barging in and disappearing again, that's something I've definitely missed for sure.

"We better get going.." he stands up helping me up with him and patting my back. We laugh and run back inside joining with everyone. "Hey y/n come sit" I sat next to my dad where he patted.

"Stop killing me!" Vin yelled, even though he was beating Ryan.

"You alright?" Dad whispered in my ear, "I'm okay.. thank you."

"Don't be silly." He pulled me into him and I knew I was where I needed to be. I love him and these guys.

God I've missed these crazy people.