Waist of time- motionless in white

TW// assault, abuse mentions

"Hey y/n! We got a interview in 10 minutes, are you coming with us?" Justin, my brother, asked as he finished up his makeup.

I nodded and smiled at him, "great we'll leave in a minute" I nodded and grabbed some water, "y/n that's the last bottle!" Vinny whined.

I held out the bottle to him. "No you have it" I tried to shove it in his hand but he still wouldn't take it, he was like a stubborn child.

"It's fine keep it I'll grab one at the interview." He said trying to brush it off, he pouted making me giggle and pass him the bottle. He happily too a drink from it, "let's go we're gonna be late!"

I put my phone in my back pocket and followed the band out of the bus, "looking good today y/n!" I shoved Chris and Justin gave him a side eye. They were all like my brothers, I often went on tour with them since I didn't get along with my parents and I'm currently living with Justin until I get my own place.

Since Balz left the band and he now is a twitch streamer/interviewer in his spare time. I was excited to see him, it's been too long.

We arrived at the gazebo where balz was streaming with his colleges and friends, I contained my excitement and resisted the urge to run and hug him. He saw us waiting for them and stepped away from the stream, I ran to him once he was out of view and hugged him tightly.

"Hey y/n! I missed you!" I waved once we separated, to which he smiled and turned his attention to the hand. "Hey Balz, it's been a while" Chris said and bro hugged him as did the others.

"Yeah it's been too long, we're live and almost done with our segment so we'll just switch that camera on and you'll be revealed" he explained with his signature smile. The boys walked in quietly while they carried on talking and I stayed to the side with my arms hugging my waist.

"Here we have the one the only, motionless in white!" The camera man turned it around to show the band, "it's nice to see you guys again!"

"It's nice to be back."

"Since you've been back and touring for a week and a half now, I can say no band is playing half-heartedly. Have you found being back on stage after this amount of time, have you found it really cathartic? Explain the experience to the best of your ability because I know it's got to be indescribable." Danny asked.

"The shows have been all different vibes since we started out an outdoor festival show and we played right in the middle of the day and the sun was just shining right into your face the entire time" Chris explained with a laugh. 

"I think we're just getting used to being back bouncing around stage like our usual selves" Ricky adds with a small smirk to which everyone agrees.

"We have this ongoing joke with the stream about how Balz got replaced by a space bar" the band laughed while Balz tried to save himself from embarrassment. "No no, like I remember calling Chris and there was no hate no argument, I just said that I'm done and that was it" he explained, I giggled at how it seemed like it wasn't even an interview, just like a reunion.

"No there was a huge argument and we hate Balz for it" Chris joked. "He didn't get replaced by a space bar but Chris plays and occasionally Ryan will play too" Justin adds, I loved watching Ryan and Chris play the keyboard, they were so heavy handed in the keys but somehow it always sounded perfect.

"We will have to do a reunion and have you come play with us in 2022." Chris smiled to Balz, his face lit up with excitement. "I'd be so down to do that, I miss being on stage but I don't think I can go back to living on the bus with five other grown ass men."

My attention was pulled away from the interview by a group of guys rounding the corner, they must have gotten through security since they didn't seem like crew nor band members.

I grew nervous as they got closer, "hey baby what's your number! I'd love to tap that!" I bit my lip becoming more uncomfortable and tried to ignore them but they just threw more catcalls my way.

One of the boys shoved over his friend closer to me causing him to crash into me, I felt his hand grope my chest area. I tried to shove him off but he wouldn't move, his friends just egged him on to keep going. "Get it Tommy!"

I looked over to the band with a desperate look in my eyes hoping they would look my way and out a stop to this. Ricky and Chris finally looked over and dropped their mics and running over to me, "what the fuck man!" They separated him from me and took his hand from my chest.

Balz and the band joined getting security to escort the guys off the premises, "that's my sibling you just touched! You took advantage of them!" Justin screamed but Ryan and Balz held him back while Vinny comforted me, asking if I'm alright.

"They didn't say no did they?!"

"Because they doesn't talk!"

"Well there's your answer then!" 'Tommy' yelled back, Justin broke free and grabbed a pole from the gazebo, he swung it down at the guy who assaulted me hitting him in the top of shoulder.

"JUSTIN!" I screamed, he dropped the pole as the security pulled them apart. He walked back over mumbling a string of curse words, "are you alright?" He asked looking over me to see if I was hurt in any way. I nodded and Balz told Danny to stop the stream.

After a moment of silence he spoke quietly, "you said my name.."

I haven't spoke in years due to being abused my by ex boyfriend, I was with him for four years and stopped speaking three years ago. 

He hugged me tightly until we pulled apart, "hey y/n are you doing okay? You're shaking.." Balz said resting his hand on my arm. The guys continued to check on me. 

I shrugged them off and signed to Ricky that I was fine. "They said they're fine" rick said out loud, he's the only one who knows sign and that's how we've communicated all this time, as well as typing stuff into my phone or sending them a message.

"Forget about the interview, get y/n back to the bus for the night"

I sighed to Ricky quickly, tell him I'm sorry.

"They said their sorry."

"Don't be silly, get back to the bus and get comfortable. You have my number, text me if you need anything. We're here all weekend so I'll meet for a couple of drinks at some time" he said giving me a hug.

"Yeah let us know it would be nice to hang out with you again" Ryan spoke. We said our goodbyes before walking back to the bus.

I sat on the couch silently, I scrolled through my Twitter feed seeing my assault all over motionless twitter. My eyes got teary, my phone was taken from my hand and I look up to see Vinny.

"Don't watch it, you're safe now" Justin sat down beside me hugging me into his side..

Never thought this day would end like this.