Id change my mind for you- ryan sitkowski

Ryan walked into my room, immediately a smile found its way to my face. He could easily change my mood, Vin and Ricky were laying on my bed with me, just annoying me in general Chris and Justin were sat at my desk throwing stuff around as well as just being nosey like always but I didn't mind, they kept me company.

"Ah my sanity!" I said as he walked in the door. Chris laughed and looked at me weirdly. "You guys annoy me." I told them truthfully while the four of them pouted.

I made room for Ryan in the bed, he sat next to me pulling something out of his pocket. "For you, my dear" I gasped opening the box, it was a beautiful rose necklace.

"Ry.. it's beautiful.." I told him messing with the rose on the gold chain. "I'm not really a jewellery person" I tried to play off, truth is I never have been given jewellery and I didn't want to seem like I wanted him to get me it. Jewellery can be expensive as hell.

"Well I can take it ba-"

"No I wanna wear it." The five of them laughed at me, he moved my hair taking it from the box and clipping it around my neck, he took the chance to leave a soft kiss on my neck. My hand ghosted over the pendent as I turned to face him.

"I love it, thank you so much baby.." I kissed him softly earning groans from the rest of the band, me and Ryan laughed laying back in the bed.

"If you don't like it then get out" I said still laughing at their childish behaviour. "No I like it in here! It's fun!" I looked at Vinny confused.

"Why is my room fun?" He shrugs going back to look at his phone. "What the actual fuck?" I laugh picking up my phone, my boyfriend has some weird band mates, they are some weird people but I'd never trade them for the world.

The moment was ruined by Ricky throwing a tiny ball of paper at Vin who caught it in his mouth and proceeds to choke on the paper.

"Where the fuck did I go wrong?" I asked outloud jokingly. Ryan looks at me with the same face, "I ask myself that everyday."

"Hey! Have you been hiding snacks from us?!" Justin asked completely shocked as he held the draw of snacks me and Ryan have kept hidden for months.

"Yes now put it back, it is not yours" I tell them sternly knowing they would scoff the entire draw.
They crowded around it telling me how 'rude I was' to keep this from them.

"Fine you can each choose one thing and put the rest back" a few audible gasps could be heard. "Oh my god Oreos!" I laughed at his childishness feeling Ryan pull me closer to him. "Thank you y/n!" They said in unison as they ate their snack of choice.

"No worries now be quiet" they seemed content and it was quiet for a moment until I heard a small slap emit through the room. "Don't touch my sour patch."