Venom- andy biersack

I was on call with my dad since I was at my boyfriends for the weekend, dad was telling me all about the new music and how far along they are with the new album. I sat at my Elliot's desk with my foot up on the seat with the phone pressed to my ear.

"Y/n, can you shut up? I don't wanna hear any of your shit today." I sighed and nodded but brushed it off and continued to talk to my dad.

I sat back laughing at a joke dad had said and eating a cereal bar I got from the kitchen cupboard, I got Elliot one which he was eating while he sat on the bed scrolling through his phone like always.

"What are you doing? Why are you eating that?" He asked getting your and snatching the cereal bar I had from my hand.

"It was in the cabinet with the other cereal stuff, I thought it was okay to eat." I shrugged thinking of what I could have done wrong for him to be this mad but I couldn't think of anything.

"You're on a diet remember! I can't be seen at the party tomorrow with a fat girlfriend/boyfriend." He ran his hand through his hair like I had done something wrong.

"Well- I'm sorry.." I tried but he raised his hand to tell me to be quiet, I flinched out of habit.

"Whatever, you want to turn into a fat ass you keep eating that." He sighed sitting at the end of his bed.

"Did you do our homework I asked you to do? Let me see it." We are in college and the only reason he got in was because I so all his essays and assignments as well as my own. I usually stayed up stupid hours of the night and mine usually got handed in late since I would do his first, god forbid if I handed his in late.

"It's in my backpack, I'll grab it in a minute, I'll finish up with my dad then I'll show you." I smiled softly, trying not to get on his bad side.

"What's with the attitude? I told you I want to see it, get up off your fat ass and get it." He spoke with venom lacing his voice.

"Can I atleast finish the call?" I asked quietly, I had muted the call so my dad couldn't hear a while back, well I thought I did..

"Oh don't let me inconvenience you, have you get up while you're eating my food, in my house and you have to get your homework the one and only job I have asked you to do." His hands flailing around as he raised his voice.

"Elliot, I just thought because I'm eating and on call with my dad- it will only take a second and I'll show you I've done it." At this point I was just digging myself a bigger hole and he would be pissy at me for the rest of the day.

"I was in a good mood and I told you I didn't want to deal with your shit today and here you are, just like you always do. Now get up!" He yelled grabbing me by my forearm, pulling me to stand up in front of him.

I felt his fingers dig into my arm but I knew if I said anything he'd only get angrier. I winced but he was cut off by a knock at the door.

He dropped my arm aggressively and stormed downstairs, I cradled my arm close hoping they pain would soon go away and followed him.

I watch as he swings the door open and he's immediately punched in the jaw, I gasp as he falls to the floor.

My dad stands over him in the door way while Elliot holds his face. "Talk to my child like that again, it'll be worse than a punch to the face." He picked him up by his collar pulling him closer.

"Do you understand me?" Dad asked him harshly, I could tell he was trying his hardest not to hit him again, I watched the scene play out completely dumbfounded and frozen in place.

Elliot didn't answer, "I said do you understand me?"

"Y-yes!" He stuttered over his words, dad dropped him letting him fall into his elbow and hold himself up.

"Y/n, darling go pack your stuff up." I nodded slowly. "Don't contact them ever again." Dad spat in his direction while I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag and collected up all of my stuff.

I slipped on my shoes and walked to the door, "y/n. Don't leave." Elliot spoke from the floor, my gaze went straight to the bruise appearing on his cheek and around his eye.

I continue to walk past him and throw my stuff in the back seats of the car, I climbed in the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt.

"Are you alright?" Dad asks, I nod silent still trying to process everything that had happened in a matter of less than 10 minutes.

"You don't need that in your life.. I promise it will get better." He smiled as he drove, it wasn't the way home so I assumed we were going back to Jake's house where they're recording.

"D-did everyone hear that?" I don't know why I was asking because I knew the answer.

"They did.. CC was about to go mad." He chuckled trying to lighten the mood. "They'll just check if you're alright, they know what you're like and won't push it." I nodded knowing he was right and relaxed in my seat.

His hand rested on my knee comfortingly, "it'll be alright kiddo.."

I hope it will but I knew to take his word for it.