Little white lies- ryan sitkowski

Of course I knew.

There was no way he could hide it from me, I mean everyone had told me but I was too blind to see it. He was seeing another woman behind my back, Talitha. I mean she's beautiful, stunning even.

If he didn't love me then why not just tell me instead of seeing her behind my back. That hurt more than a breakup.

"Hey love I'm home!" I sipped on my water as he took of his shoes by the door and coming to kiss my cheek like always. "How was work?" I knew he wasn't at work, Tj had told me.

"Yeah it was good! We are releasing a new song on Thursday, it's call masterpiece." I showed no emotion, "hey are you okay? You seem quiet today baby." I nodded slowly and he hugged me from behind.

I wanted nothing more than to melt into his touch but I couldn't knowing another woman had touched him. He's been sleeping with a person who's not me..

"I love you." His tone was so warm and comforting, it was all just a white lie.

"Stop telling me you love me. We both know you're full of shit, Ryan."

His arms fell from my waist and I spun around, I could feel the way my throat was beginning to constrict from the tears threatening to appear. "What are you on about?"

"Tell me truth, Ryan.. you slept with another woman. You're not at the studio every night you're with her." All the colour ran from his face and his smile fell. "Y/n.." he tried to reach out to me but I stepped back from his hands.

"No! Don't sugar coat it. Tell me the fucking truth Ryan!"

"I-I'm sorry, y/n.." I scoffed with a small chuckle, four years down the drain just like that. I had already packed my bags so I walked up the stairs ignoring him calling my name and grabbed my stuff.

"Y/n wait!"

"Wait for what Ryan?! For you to break my heart even more? For crying out loud Ryan! You can't expect me to forgive her, just admit it I'm in your way of going to date her. Now at least I won't be anymore." Once the first tear fell I couldn't hold back the others that fell either.

"I'm sorry please don't leave me." He begged sounding like he was going cry himself. He has no right to cry and beg. This is all his fault.

"Four fucking years of loving you and you threw it all away just like that. I get why you did it, she's beautiful Ryan. She's stunning, she's perfect!" I sat at the bottom of the stairs and tied my shoe laces, "you don't understand- please y/n!"

"Don't understand that you can't keep your dick in your pants! Multiple times too? I'm so stupid for loving you, I'm stupid for sticking around hoping that one day you'd stop seeing her." I cried loudly, picking up my car keys.

"I was drunk y/n!"  He defended.

"Oh so you just happened to fall on top of her and your dick ended up in her?!"

"It's not like that-" I cut him off by walking out of the door and shoving my bags in my car, I couldn't stay this time. I've been clowning myself for too long over some stupid guy.

He followed me out still begging for forgiveness but there's only so much I can take, "goodbye Ryan."

I found myself driving to Tj's house since he said he'd let me crash at his place until I found a place to stay. I parked in his driveway with my head still all over the place. I lunged my fist on his front door, he soon swings it open, his face holding a look of pain and sorrow.

"Oh baby.. come here.." I fell into his arm, he closed the door and walked me to the couch. He rubbed his hand over my stomach comfortingly, "I'm pregnant with his baby, why did he do that?!"

I was a mess all because of him, now all I have left is Tj to pick up the pieces.

Tj's POV

It worked.

I finally have a chance at loving y/n, raising a baby with them. Yes it's not my child but hopefully by that time they would have forgotten about Ryan.

I got jealous when y/n had told me they were pregnant with his child, it made me sick to my stomach that it wasn't me who got them pregnant.

I took Ryan out drinking to a strip club, I paid for him to sleep with a dancer. He wasn't against it so I let him get on with it, then I told y/n with some proof of course..

Call me a psycho all you want but I have always loved them and now we have a baby on the way. I will kiss y/n and they'll fall in love with me, I've done a good job already at turning them against Ryan and now all I have to do is be there for them..

The plan has all fallen into place.