Hey, take a minute- waterparks

Y/n's POV

I was in line to meet waterparks, I was with my best friend who couldn't stop bouncing and shouting about how excited she was to meet the band. Me on the other hand, I was so incredibly anxious and didn't think I could do it.

They were my favourite band in the entire world and I knew my anxiety was going to stop me from meeting them, I grabbed onto bsf/n arm. "I don't think I can do this. Get me out of here." It was too loud and there were just too many people.

"Oh come on Y/n! We are almost there and then we can go!" She yelled over all the noise of the other fans waiting, we were closer to the back so there weren't many left behind us. "N-no I have to leave."

"Come on Y/n don't ruin this for me." She spat. It was our turn, my hands were shaking uncontrollably and my breathing was becoming rapid. "Excuse me, the exit is there if you need to step outside" one of the people behind us told me, I nodded as a thank you, they could tell I was struggling. I couldn't move, bsf/n shoved me forward making me stumble. I kept my footing watching as the three band member stared at me.

"Hey are you okay?" Bsf/n cut off awsten, "she's fine, can you sign this please?" I ran out the nearest exit feeling like I was going to collapse, I ran around the corner where there was a dumpster and sat against the wall.

At this point my breathing was manic and I couldn't focus on anything around me, all my breathing techniques seemed to fly out of the window. "Hey! Hey, hey it's okay. You're safe, you're outside of the city venue. No one is around, my name is otto wood,
Geoff is here with us and so is awsten."

"Copy me.. in for 5 out for 7." He coaxed me through it and when I finally came around I managed to get my head out of my knees and look around me. Sat crossed legged in front of me were waterparks.

"How are you feeling?" Awsten asked handing me a bottle of water, I gratefully took it and drank it slowly. "G-good.. look I'm sorry-" Geoff cut me off.

"No no it's okay don't apologise. Your friend left though.." he adds on looking a little sad. I sighed rubbing my face. "Y-yeah shes not the best of friends, I told her I needed to step outside and she told me I could ruin this for her. I didn't mean to waste your time either."

"Trust me, you didn't. Are you hungry?" Otto asked helping me to my feet again. I shrugged. "Come inside with us, you still seem a bit out of it we just want to make sure you're alright.." they lead my inside where I meet jawn and lucas.

In the end it turned out to be the best day of my life and I may have even left with Otto's number ;)

@DANNYFANDOM
BEST FRIENDS CAN BETRAY YOU TOO! DON'T WAIT AROUND TO GET HURT MOVE ON FROM THEM MOTHERFUCKERS