Unexpected- Christian Coma

CC of black veil brides :)

I got up from my bed setting up the zoom meeting for my period one class. It was early and I wasn't in the best of moods, my boyfriend lazily still laid in the bed not bothering to move.

I turned to camera off as he started waking up, he's one of the popular boys and I'm the schools quiet person. He'd rather be jumping around the school in leather jackets and I would rather have my nose stuck into a book.

No one knew we were together except his bandmates, the people he hangs around with in school. Andy, Jake, Jinxx and Lonny. They're very nice people, obnoxiously loud too. We didn't want anyone knowing since we were polar opposites, no one needed to know, it's our business.

He woke up and threw on some sweats he grabbed from the floor, they hung dangerously low on his hips. I didn't mind at all..
"Good morning prince/princess" he spoke in his deep morning voice and planted a kiss to my lips.

"Good morning." I tell him once we pull apart from the kiss, I turned around looking at the laptop realising I was never muted.

"Uhh who was that?" The teacher asked as everyone else in the class stayed silent. My eyes widen and I quickly mute it hearing a low chuckle from CC. "Whoever it was just stay muted, y/n turn your camera on please." I begin to panic, CC was just sat all nonchalant on my bed watching me panic.

"Darling, maybe it's time to tell people." He says with his signature grin plastering his face. "No we can't, not yet! It's only been a few months-" he cut me off by pulling me in for a hug. "It's almost been a year."

"Y/n turn it on." The teacher spoke once again now sounding more fed up. "Shit.." I mumble.

"Just do it y/n, it will be fine I promise." He assured me, even if I was ready for this or not I don't think I have a choice. "Okay." I turn on the camera and watched everyone's facial expressions change when CC appears in frame of the camera, shirtless.

Everyone that was unmuted gasped and took photos while I stood there awkwardly. "Hey Mr Parker." CC waved happily, I giggled at how childish he sounded. The teachers mouth hung open in shock and surprise.

"Good morning... now uh- quantum physics." He cleared his throat and I muted my mic once again. As soon as we were unable to be heard we both burst out laughing, CC sits down in the chair and lifts me onto his lap, neither of us were paying attention to the class but to each other.

His arms wrapped around my waist while I sat comfortably in his lap, "we should ditch the class and go get food"

"If I fail this course I-"

"You'll pass, I know you will. It's one time.." he smirks tickling my hips, I giggle and pull away from him. "But it won't be one time will it?"

"Absolutely not. Now let's go." He stands up with me still in his arms and leaves the class call. He carries me downstairs to throw my shoes on while he puts a hoodie on.

I liked mornings like this, he never failed to make me laugh and feel all cozy inside. Something I wasn't able to feel before I gave him a chance.

"I love you CC."

"I love you the most baby."