Drunk- jinxx

Jinxx's POV

I have left y/n home alone for a few hours while I ran into the studio, they said they felt sick and I didn't want to drag y/n here if they are feeling sick.
"Where's my best friend?" Lonny asked the minute I stepped into the room without y/n following closely behind.

"They felt sick so back at home, can we speed this up please?" We got started with tracking a few songs.

We were half way through tracking kill the hero for the new album when I got a call, it was y/n. I picked it up hoping they were okay and was ready to leave if they needed me to me. Only fear floors through me when I was met with a male voice and not the voice of my child.

"Hello, is this Mr Ferguson?"

"This is he, who am I speaking with?" I asked still very concerned, I looked at the guys who looked just as confused and concerned. "I'm police officer Lee, I'm here with your child."

"Oh my god are they okay?" I asked panic riding in my chest.

"They are at some house party, heavily intoxicated and underage." He told me the address to which I noted down in my head.

"I'm on my way to get them, I'll be there in 10 minutes." The phone call ended and I just sort of stood there for a minute taking everything in. "What's happened? Is y/n okay?" Andy asked now more worried.

"They snuck out and went to a house party, they're drunk. It was the police calling me." CC immediately stood from his drums and grabbed his jacket, Jake, Andy and Lonny did the same putting everything down.

"Let's go." The five of us ran out to my car driving to the address I had been given, the minute we pulled into the street it was crazy. There were parents picking up their children who looked way over 18,
y/n is only 15, how did they end up here?

I parked the car and we jumped out seeing a police officer keeping y/n on her feet, "no I have to get home!" I could hear them yell. "I want my dad, get off me!" They have never liked people touching them but in the moment I'd rather have someone hold them than them running away drunk.

"I'm her father." I said walking up to the two of them, they immediately hugged me tightly in their drunken state. "Everyone here had an id to show they were of age and your child didn't." He explained. I nodded understanding, "they've never done anything like this, thank you officer." I said turning my attention to y/n who was poking Jake's chest and giggling.

"Beep boop" They laughed. "Come on let's get you home." With the help of Andy who carried her,  we w got back to the car, Lonny said he would drive so I could sit in the back with them. I agreed and put
y/n's seatbelt on, "dad, guess what?"

"What y/n?" I asked. "I love you"

"I love you too." I told them kissing their head, they're an affectionate drunk. Nice to know.

"Andy!" They yelled.

"Yes!" He yelled back turning around in his seat to look at them since he was in the front. "I love you!" They yelled again.

"I love you too y/n!" They giggled then tapped Jake's shoulder. "What can I do for you y/n?"

"I love you jake" they patted his shoulder. "I love you too kid." They laughed falling back in the seat. "Lonny!"

"Yeah bud?" He asked focusing on the road.

"I love you!!" They screamed getting louder.

"I love you tooo" they soon knocked out as Lonny parked in the driveway. I carried y/n inside and laid them on the couch, Andy grabbed a bowl just incase and put it on the floor by their side.

"I'm sorry about tonight guys-" CC cut me off. "Don't worry about it, y/n is way more important. I wonder why they did it." He asked looking over them. I wanted to know the same thing but I guess we will find out in the morning.

They decided to stay the night for the sake of helping with y/n and not having their cars to drive home. I slept on the other couch while my bandmates went to the guest rooms we have.

What have you done kiddo?