Toxic- motionless in white

Tw// ab*se, domestic violence :/
Part one :)

Ex

Ex: I miss you

Ex: I tried calling you

Ex: I just wanna talk! Pick up!

Me: i know i watched it ring

I think there's pros and cons to living with your brother and his friends, they're always loud and arguing over something stupid like the tv or there's the protective side of it.

they wouldn't let anything hurt me and i knew that for a fact.

ex: meet me for dinner, i want to apologise.
i'll be at frankie's restaurant at 6 i hope to
see you there

as if i'd be that stupid to go and see him.

at 5:30 i was thinking of an excuse to get out of the house without being questioned. i had to leave wearing something decent, the restaurant was an expensive place.

i threw on a small black dress and a hoodie hoping they'd think it was a normal skirt before going downstairs with my heels in my hand, there's no way i would drive in those things.

"where you off to dressed like that?" i spun around at the voice of my brother. "i have a meeting i'm very late for ryan, i'll be back in a few hours alright?"

he looked at me skeptically before nodding. "text me so i know you're alright, do you want me to wait up for you?"

"no no don't be silly, i shouldn't be home late anyways. love you bye!"

"love you too bye" he called as he walked into the kitchen, thank god he bought it or it would have been hell.

as i drove to the restaurant i couldn't help but ask myself why he would want me to go see him, he was toxic and sometimes abusive.

not that anyone knew that, it took me years to leave him and it was out of force, the guys knew the relationship was taking everything out of me and a huge toll on my mental health. it wasn't good for me and i realise that but i still love him..

i put on my heels and take off my hoodie before walking into the restaurant, i see him sat at a table with a frown until he notices me, a smirk appears on his face and i slowly walk towards him.

just seeing his face again made me realise that i do still dearly love him. i shouldn't have came here..

"nice to see you again y/n, i didn't think you'd show. you don't usually come to things like this, i must be special to you" i sighed softly and shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"i didn't come here for you, i came here for closure, that is all."

"sure it is." he chuckles, the waiter comes over and asks what we wanted for drinks. "i'll have a win-" he cuts me off.

"she'll have a water and can i get a red wine please" the waiter frowned slightly but nodded and soon left, "why would you do that? i didn't want a wa-" i feel his foot press on my toes.

"it's not like you to speak out y/n.." he was crushing my toes. damn me for wearing these heels. i closed my eyes waiting the pain to go, "i'm going to the bathroom" i got up without letting him speak and sped to the bathroom.