Heat: Part 2

Teru raised his ass as high as it could go, trying to entice the alpha that had just entered the room.

Finally.

He was here.

But rather than coming closer, Kieran stood there, taking in the sight. Teru eyed the huge cock that was hidden in his pants. Why wasn't he coming closer? Was his presenting not good enough?

"Please..." Teru felt more trickles of slick gush out.

This was upsetting. He winced from the headache pounding in his head. Didn't anyone want him?

A cold hand touched his upper spine. It felt amazing on his hot skin. A blissful sound purred in his chest.

"You're so wet," the alpha said huskily. "Is this for me?"

Yes, it's for you. Do you like it?

A finger swirled around his hole. His hips wanted to move, but the hand on his back held it in place. "Be patient," the alpha said. "I don't want to hurt you."

Once the digit was coated with the sweet lubricant, the vampire slowly inserted it. Teru's inner walls clenched tightly around the foreign object entering him. It was so fucking good, and it was only a finger. His headache subsided a little.

Teru wiggled his bottom closer to Kieran's crotch.

"I said be patient. I need to stretch you." His voice was more stern, mixed with controlling pheromones to make him listen.

A second finger was added. Kieran bent over him to lick the beads of sweat on his shoulder blade, nibbling closer to his nape until he saw the birthmark. Kieran kissed the white swirl. "This mark is cute. It suits you."

"Ah," Teru moaned. His knees were shaking. "More."

"Shh. A little longer. You're being a good omega."

Teru purred louder. He liked compliments.

The fingers moved in and out, tracing around the spot against his prostate. Kieran was touching everywhere else inside but the spongy area, not wanting him to come early. The teasing was tormenting. There was a third finger. All three penetrated deeper. It was the farthest anyone had ever been in him.

He purred again, but the tone was impatient. "It's not enough," he begged.

The fingers twisted against his sphincter. "I'm not enough for you?" Kieran asked.

"I need...I need..." Teru couldn't say it. Another tsunami of heat coursed through him. "Mmmh," he whined while chewing on the towel underneath him.

A fresh load of red liquid discharged out around Kieran's fingers.

The alpha retreated his soaked hand to inspect the bloodied slick. Instead of being worried, he licked the fluid clean from his fingers with a triumphant expression. "So this really is your first time. I popped your cherry," the vampire groaned as he swallowed the virgin blood from the broken hymen.

Teru thought he saw the top's eyes flash green for a millisecond.

"Fuck. I can't wait anymore," growled Kieran.

Teru was flipped over from presenting position to his backside.

"I want to see your face when I take you. Fucking you with your nape exposed is too tempting." Kieran looked down at him with hungry eyes. He took off his own shirt with ease, revealing a set of defined abs, followed by his pants. Only his underwear was left. Teru watched as he yanked them off. The massive cock flicked out. A stream of precum covered the shiny tip.

The omega gulped. This was the size of a dominant alpha. His hole loosened with anticipation.

Kieran positioned himself in between Teru's legs. "You fit perfectly with my body, as if you were made for me." He moved his hips so the cock's head rubbed against Teru's balls before pressing on the slippery hole below.

It slowly slid into the entrance.

Teru gasped and arched his spine, trying to get away. His hands didn't know where to go, so he grasped onto Kieran's forearms.

Although this was his heat, it was all so new. It was bound to be painful, no matter how much slick he produced. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Kieran leaned forward so their chests were touching. He tenderly wiped the salty tears away. "Should I stop?"

Did Teru want to stop? Like hell. "No."

Kieran took his time sliding the rest of his length into the hole, being careful not to rip him. Once the entire thing was inside to the hilt, Teru could feel the thick member pushing against his organs.

"Nnngh!" It was a weird feeling.

Too full.

The alpha showered him with sweet praises. "You're amazing, accepting all of me."

His penis slid in and out, gently at first, until he sped up at a comfortable pace. Teru wrapped his legs around the muscular body. Kieran growled and went faster, grazing his fangs on Teru's throat. "Don't worry, I won't bite you," he gruffed.

The squelching from every thrust echoed in the room. Their fingers interlocked.

Feeling the cock reach so far inside of Teru was causing pressure in his belly. It kept building up. "Something is..."

Kieran sucked on the omega's bottom lip. "Come for me." Teru did as he was told and released his own semen onto his stomach. He convulsed over and over from the orgasm and being fucked at the same time.

Seeing Teru in that state was too much for Kieran. The vampire cursed and tried to get off him before—

It was too late. Teru clawed at Kieran's back, hard enough to draw blood. His whole body quivered. "Take it out! It hurts!" he screamed.

"Shit!" The swollen dick couldn't come out. It tripled in size, stretching the inner walls wider and wider. "I can't. I'm sorry, little one. I can't."

The alpha had accidentally knotted. The head was engorged inside, attached to the womb's entrance. An unnatural amount of seed filled the uterus. Pulling out wasn't possible since forcing a knot to detach could cause disembowelment.

Kieran gave Teru lots of comforting kisses as the human cried from the knotting. They waited thirty minutes for the dominant alpha's cock to release the hold.