Chastity: Part 2

Something that wasn't Lucas took over. It came from deep within him, from a dark place where he had hidden his thoughts, curses, messed up desires, and emotions during his abuse. Forbidden stuff. Things that should stay buried.

He saw the bloodsucker's face all contorted like a monster described from a campfire horror story.

He smelled the dizzying aroma of plums and sweat.

These both released that fucked up side of Lucas. Blaise was in there somewhere, trapped by this demon kneeling before him. He had a crazy urge to put it in its place, make it feel what Lucas was feeling. It had to be done now, as if it was Lucas's responsibility. Perhaps Blaise would return.

Why is it my responsibility, though? Why me? Can't someone else do it?

And...as much as he didn't want to admit it, he actually missed that dummy who planted random kisses on his cheek to make him mad. Lucas missed the calming scent of vanilla when he tried to sleep, chasing away the nightmares that always plagued him before his ownership was transferred to the youngest prince. And he missed having someone who understood his type of trauma without having to explain it. Thank fuck Teru couldn't relate; Lucas would never want him to experience even a smidge of that.

Blaise just...got it.

Lucas stared down at the vamp, who wasn't sucking like being told to. Rather, Lust was ogling at the black mark on-

Whoa, what the hell is that? Lucas thought when seeing the mysterious tattoo, two interlocking black circles on his groin. Almost like...rings? What happened to my freckles there-? Nevermind. Wonder about that later.

"Well?" Lucas whispered, waiting for a certain hot mouth to take him in. Talking loudly was out of the question since he allowed this pest to suck blood from his goddamned injury. Probably stupid of him. Actually, really stupid of him. His ears rang and his body was cold, but it was the right thing to do.

Lust still wasn't listening, likely not intentionally, given his shocked, unblinking expression at the symbol...

...Until he snapped his head back, breaking his neck unnaturally. CRACK. The sudden movement startled Lucas, his breath hitching. Lust snarled like a hellhound that came straight from the underworld itself. Lust's pupils expanded, blackness consuming the whites of his eyes. His wrists shook, long nails clawing into his palms until blood was drawn. Clearly, Lust wanted freedom and escape far from here, but the authoritative pheromones wouldn't allow it. Lucas didn't believe his lavender pheromones were that strong to hold a dominant alpha/deadly sin. It was a miracle by how it worked-

"Poor little orphan, all alone in his cave," Lust growled, voice taken over by a guttural, chuckling tone. The hair on Lucas's nape stood, and it wasn't from the weather's bitter coldness. He had never heard a more terrifying sound than Lust's demented voice. Was he actually a demon? Because holy shit...this was...

Help him, a whisper warmly told him. Lucas didn't question it, knowing he wasn't crazy and hearing things. It was much bigger than he was, spiritually.

I guess I was always so desperate for a miracle or an answer. The timing, though.

The pleasant thoughts nagged, Help him. Help him. Help him.

Lust spat blood, gnawing on his own tongue until it had split down the center. Truly a snake. The red liquid splattered all over Lucas's shirt.

"So alone in your shithole of a home, masturbating to the fantasies of that pitiful omega. You cried afterward after jizzing into your filthy hand, wishing your semen would impregnate him. Hahaha," the demon vampire cackled pervertedly. "Maggots. You belong with the pests in the ground, where your mommy and daddy are buried. They died in pain, knowing their only son is a cockroach that eats shit off the ground. Nothing. You're nothing. Not even the maggots would want to pick the meat from your bones. Just a masturbation tool for the rich. A breeding tool. Disgusting cunt."