Rut: Part 2

[Round 1]

Teru was on all fours, presenting his best to flaunt his little whore hole. He had the blanket balled up in his fists. "Oh!" he moaned over and over as Kieran had his tongue inside him. It swirled in circles to taste the tsunami of slick that couldn't excrete thanks to his mouth blocking the escape route.

"You're completely soaked," the vampire muttered with a mouthful of sweet lubricant. He stopped licking and positioned himself behind Teru, pressing his pointer and middle fingers on the fluttering bud.

"Check. I need to check," the alpha slurred, drunk in his own rut. His two digits entered Teru's hole and reached deeply into his ass. Like, really deep.

Teru groaned from the uncomfortable feeling until...

Kieran's fingertips grazed the entrance to his uterus. He leaned his head back and yelled, "Haah!" with widened eyes. It was an alien feeling.

A uterus doesn't "open" unless an omega was in heat. Even when it was, alphas don't normally check. If the conditions were just right and both genders experienced their cycles together, the alpha will instinctually want to see if the uterus's "pocket" was ready to be filled.

It was an extremely intimate act.

Of course, this didn't matter since conception between a human and a vampire wasn't possible. But for Kieran, this didn't matter. His rut made him forget the technicalities.

"It's ready for me," he growled into Teru's arched spine. After flipping him over onto his back, he spread Teru's knees apart and aimed his cock. Before Kieran went any further, he looked down at the omega who was shielding his face with his hands.

Kieran moved his arms away so he could see this lovely creature underneath him. "So pretty. You're so pretty," he told him. "All mine." Teru purred in response.

The tip penetrated with ease. When Teru parted his lips to moan, Kieran ravaged his mouth with his tongue while sliding in the rest of the massive shaft to the hilt. The plan was to go slow, but his hips had other plans as Kieran clapped him like a sex-starved incubus.

The noises from the skin slapping, blanket rips, slick squelching, and moans and growls suggested this was anything but sensual and loving. This sort of fucking was between two animals whose only purpose was to do the deed and procreate.

[Round 3]

Teru was on his back again. His vision blurred from the intensity.

He was boiling...he wanted to be stirred beyond repair...he wanted more. His hips shifted to take in more cock, but his legs shook.

Touch me there, he purred.

Kieran, understanding what he desired, bent the omega's legs down towards his head until his knees almost touched the bed. A lurker witnessing this intense thunder-rolling sex would probably think it looked insanely uncomfortable, but it gave Teru exactly what he needed—to be filled balls deep.

"Mmgh!" Teru sunk his teeth into the alpha's arm until blood was drawn. He didn't let go as the forcefulness of the thrusts increased. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

Kieran put his full weight on Teru, as if trying to make a permanent indentation in the mattress.

Teru felt his insides stretch in all directions. He let go of his bite with blood dripping from his mouth and scratched Kieran's back. "AHHH!" he yelled. "Hurts!"

Kieran snarled and showed his intimidating teeth at the omega, an aggressive display of a mating alpha. "Mine."

The last plunge plowed into him hard, locking on to the fertile uterus. Kieran pumped his lower half a few times to release his seed. Thanks to the knot, the semen couldn't leak.