Omega's Choice: Part 2

They surrounded Abaddon in a circle, stepping into the pond of blood that was forever spewing. How much could an angel bleed? Ravi handed his baby girl to a human servant that had followed them, a loyal supporter of the pack members. He joined the circle. Liam stayed separate because of his pregnancy, unable to participate. Teru and Liam touched foreheads.

Thank you, Liam purred.

Teru nodded and backed away. He walked past Abaddon, wanting to see his pathetic state one final time. His abuser coughed when noticing him.

"Wait," he moaned.

Teru paused and rolled his eyes. He assumed Abaddon would beg for mercy and ask for his heart back. "What?"

"Tell me, Ryoma's son, tell me your real scent."

Well, that was unexpected! Their gazes met. Abaddon had believed Teru's scent was cinnamon, which was kinda true. The wind was loud in his ears. Teru contemplated if he should say or not to this defective alpha who couldn't smell pheromones.

In a way, this could be my way of showing sympathy.

"It...is cinnamon when I'm in heat. My normal scent is brown sugar."

"Release your pheromones for me. Please."

They stared at each other longer. This was uncomfortable! Teru released a wave of his scent, overly sweet with hormones. An alpha could smell this from afar.

"Oh my," Ashantee piqued with interest. Sofia hummed curiously. Some of the deadly sins were not aware of the pregnancy. The omegas gasped. He could not look at Lucas, knowing his friend was staring intensely at his belly. The cat was out of the bag now. Kieran wasn't happy that Teru unwisely exposed their secret to possible dangers. This news would spread like wildfire.

Abaddon did not react, and he was the closest person to him. "I cannot smell it, but I can imagine. It's a shame that your pheromones aren't fully cinnamon. Spices are the rarest scent, like Ryoma's winter clove pheromones."

T-this bastard! Even until the end, he can't let his obsession go! Teru thought in disbelief.

He found his mate waiting for him near the car. Kieran held out his arms, beckoning him to come. Without giving Abaddon another second of his precious time, Teru told him, "Never say my mother's name again. May the heavens have mercy on your soul, if you have one. You are not a true alpha and never have been." With that, Teru turned his back on him.

Abaddon snarled and stood up without his heart! What a monster! Was this because he was an angel?! A creature made by the stars?! He stumbled and lashed at Teru's belly with his sharp nails-

But his hands grabbed air. Kieran had Teru in his arms, using his vampire speed to retrieve him and be next to Blaise. Teru trembled, horrified that he had almost been disemboweled. He touched his stomach to double-check. The bump was okay. He was okay. Kieran kissed his temple. Their hearts pounded like crazy, syncing as one.

"All of you!" Abaddon roared, wobbling back and forth like a drunkard. "You are whores! Slaves! Traitors!" The last word referred to Lilith. He saw Liam with his heart.

"Liam! Give that to me! Now!"

Liam didn't move, glowering at his prior master. He wrung the heart in defiance like a wet towel. Abaddon doubled over and threw up more blood. The surrounding omegas barred their fangs and growled. Their eyes blazed with pent-up anger: years of assault, forced births, bruises, chained, isolated, gangbang participations, multiple markings by random alphas during their heats, their mortalities stripped...