Stargazing: Part 3 [Fan Art]

"Can I touch you?" Kieran whispered into his ear, breath tickling him. Goosebumps rippled across Teru's skin from neck to toes.

Teru side-glanced at him, not bothering to deny what he said earlier. It was true that he was turned on almost to the highest level, just a few notches short of being on par with a real heat cycle. These hormones were insane! Would it get more intense as the pups grew? His internal muscles clenched with every wave of arousal. He gripped Kieran's shoulder blades in response, biting his bottom lip. He nodded.

Then he felt Kieran smile against his cheek. "I want to hear you say it."

The omega in him didn't like the teasing. Too impatient, he supposed. Teru replied by sniffing his mate's pheromone gland, leaving little pecks, too. He licked under Kieran's jawline where the heartbeat pulsed. His lips made kissing sounds, prompting Kieran to say, "Defiant, as always."

There. Now you heard it.

The vampire growled, eyes glowing with need. He inserted his thumbs under the beltline of Teru's pajama pants and underwear. "Take these off. Be careful."

Using him as support, Teru wiggled until he was free from his satin bottoms. It was kinda difficult because the material was damp with sweat, stubbornly clinging to his body. He noted the way his alpha eyed each leg sliding out.

"Wrap your legs around my waist."

As Teru unfurled them so his ankles touched behind Kieran, he felt the evidence of his own lust. This position allowed warm slick to trickle from his hole. Each drop rolled down his inner thighs, soaking the outlining bulge under Kieran's cotton black pants.

This was suddenly embarrassing for him! They've done so many things in the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, outside, etc., so why was Teru mortified? He looked down between them to see just how much he had soiled Kieran's clothes, but his small bump was in the way.

Oh, Teru thought, conflicted by the view. Will he think I'm gross as I get bigger? Thank heavens for the shirt covering me-

Reading his at-war emotions, Kieran lifted Teru's matching shirt, holding up the bottom seam. "Bite this. Don't let go."

Teru held the silky cloth between his teeth so it wouldn't fall, which meant...

He cowered, crossing his arms to hide his front side.

Kieran stopped Teru, grabbing his wrists. He guided them around his neck. "Keep your arms here. In the future, don't cover yourself. There's nothing to be ashamed of." He placed his palms on both sides of the baby bump. "It's beautiful."

B-beautiful?! Teru swore a frog jumped in his throat. He lost his ability to speak, accidentally dropping the shirt. When I'm like this?

"Uhh..."

He was at a loss for words! Having a loving partner was every omega's dream, and that dream was sitting right below him! Several feelings filled Teru-happiness, bliss, and contentment; bashful, as well. He hoped he'd hear Kieran say that again later when he was too bloated with pups to even get out of bed.

His mate pressed a thumb on his lip. "Don't. You're bleeding," Kieran told him gently. "Why did you let go?"

Huh? Teru was biting his lip, failing to feel his canines draw blood. It was never a habit of his to do this in the past, but the lovely comment distracted him. Anyway, he was still conscious about his belly, not ready to expose it. "I-I want my shirt down."

"Alright." Kieran smeared the small amount of blood across Teru's mouth like lipstick, watching intently. "The color is pretty."

He got butterflies when his partner came closer. Their heads tilted, eyes half-closing.