Chastity: Part 3

In one fluid motion, he pounded his hips into Lust's ass, plunging his entire length into the sodden depths. The spit and pre-cum were perfect as self-made lube, making it easy to slip in. Lust howled in pleasure, curving his spine in a 'U' shape to accept more, to accept what he'd been given.

A feral urge obscured Lucas's common sense.

Claim this alpha with his scent.

Drown him in lavender pheromones.

He wished there were others around to watch the deed like the old ways, to fuck in front of a pack, to witness the sticky mess that would soon fill the vamp's belly. Everyone should see the evidence that Lust was off the bachelor market, and would not be accepting any more partners to spend the night with.

Lucas rumbled in his chest. It was a strange tone he had never made before, and couldn't be translated into real words. It was deep and almost demonic-like but felt natural to do. A beta couldn't understand, but Lust would.

With each thrust between Lust's thighs, he relished how the smell of their union spread around them. He reached forward and grabbed the long hair into a ponytail to pull his alpha closer.

THWOP. THWOP. THWOP.

"HNGH," Lust held in the moan, obviously feeling the ravaging cock sink into him further to the root. The thick muscles on his face had lessened some, meaning his sin was dwindling. It was working...hopefully.

Lucas stood to his feet, leaning over Lust's backside to mount him better. Such an undomesticated position, meant to show power over the bottom. To listen. Submit. Let it be known who was who in the relationship.

He pulled on the hair in his grip, staring with yearning at the markless nape below him. Lucas swore his alphic fangs grew longer. Were they supposed to grow this long to mark their mate? It didn't seem like it. In fact, it resembled more like when Lucas had foolishly challenged Kieran in the streets during his rut, remembering that time when he had bitten Kieran's minty pheromone sac to inject his own.

Am I...responding to this like it's a challenge between alphas?

"Ugh," Lucas groaned when the tightness around his cock turned painful.

Lust quivered under him, coming a load onto the ground. His orgasm milked Lucas's cock, ordering it to do the same, to do the deed Lucas hadn't even considered when forced to fuck with the women provided by the Zhang's.

Knotting.

Lust's hole was pulsing in desperation, to be marked in that way.

"Please," a much lovelier voice pleaded to Lucas pounding away above. "Alpha...more...more..."

His face was normal again, now crying. Tears glistened in Blaise's eyes, which were brown and lost in horny bliss.

Rather than asking if he was okay or if they should stop, Lucas thrusted faster. The aftershocks of Blaise coming were rippling and caressing his cock, sending Lucas into a dominant ecstasy.

SMACK. His lower half slapped into Blaise one final time, his cock's head blooming into a knot. It locked onto an area that did not have an organ to fill with seed, shooting strings of white liquid further into his toned body instead. The bottom alpha whined, tensing at being filled, asshole stretched to the max by a mere blood slave.

Lucas barked and suddenly lashed at Blaise's nape, canines barely, barely grazing the skin. Drool fell over the most ideal spot to make a permanent ring. Ah, shit, he wanted to bite! This place! Here! Make it smell of lavender!