Omega's Lament

He gasped when Kieran's lips touched his birthmark. "You can't court me and abandon the ritual like that."

"What courting?" Teru barely squeaked out. "No one was doing it."

"You're very wrong. Your pheromones," Kieran's kisses traveled down to his neck's scent gland, "and your purring." He dragged his long nails over Teru's chest, flicking a nipple. "They're talking to me. Didn't you hear me accept it? Didn't you hear my calls in return?"

Teru automatically arched his spine, making his ass push out. Goosebumps dotted his arms when he felt a massive shaft press against the crease. When did Kieran get naked, too?!

"Well?" He pinched one until the tit was a hard pebble.

This guy. "I heard your purring, too..."

Suddenly, Teru was being carried away from the bathroom. "Wait, I haven't showered yet today!"

"No need. I like the way you smell now."

"We didn't shut off the water!" He kicked his legs in protest, not liking the idea of leaving the precious natural resource running.

Kieran went upstairs and shoved the closed door with his foot, breaking the handle. After he laid Teru on the bed, he stared at his slender body with a lascivious gaze. The omega's cheeks flushed. Being bombarded by alpha pheromones that dusted everything didn't help his instinctual reactions, either. The scent made his groin ache. Only the mint aroma could make him react like this.

It seemed the two were going to continue where they had left off.

Having Kieran watch him while doing nothing made him squirm. Why was he just standing there? Teru squeezed his knees together to prevent any more slick from escaping, holding it in.

"Show me," Kieran demanded, barring his fangs. The man's cock swelled. Its head bulged from the threat of pre-knotting.

Teru knew very well what he wanted to see. Earlier, he felt a gush of slick ooze out of his hole from the nape kisses. The bundle of nerves there had stimulated his slick-producing gland. Feeling all these things when completely sober were so, so new to him.

"There's no point in hiding it. I can smell your wetness."

There's no point in denying the alpha, his inner gender copied. He slowly spread his legs apart and brought his knees to his chest, flinching when the room's chilly air hit his warm entrance. With his belly unprotected, too, he was completely submissive under the mercy of this royal vampire.

Kieran came closer. The bed shifted under his weight. A finger lightly swirled around the space between Teru's balls and omega pussy, drenched in lubricant. His hole protested by fluttering, demanding some attention, too. Hearing the vulgar sounds made him want to hide. "I don't like those noises," he complained.

"Again, you're soaked as if you were in heat. Maybe your uterus is open, too?" Kieran pressed on his sex to encourage it to release more slick. Teru's limbs involuntarily did their own thing by opening his legs wider, but Kieran growled at him.

"If you move a lot, you might get hurt."

"Ssss," hitching his breath when Kieran's middle finger entered him. It was difficult not to wiggle.

"You're so tight," he said. "Relax."

It moved farther inside once Teru let go of the tension in his core. He shuddered when he stroked Teru's member simultaneously, using leaking pre-cum as lube. A gradual pressure built up in his stomach.

A second finger joined in, stretching out the soft tissue more. When his prostate was nudged, he mewled, "It feels weird! Nnnng!" The whimpers grew louder. Since Kieran was gentle, it wasn't painful. In fact, it was a good pace.